“Pappadeaux Seafood Restaurant”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Convivial chain dishing up hearty portions of New Orleans-style seafood, steaks, salads & more.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My kids and I went there after visiting Red Rocks. I have eaten at Pappadeaux in Dallas several times. Had the Atlantic Salmon and it was to die for. The portion was way more than enough and the take home box fed me for 3 more meals. Loved the Ambience and the great service. Always a favourite place to go when I travel. The kids shared an entre of blackened catfish and it was very tasty.... Can never ever go wrong with Pappadeaux!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Where do you go for dinner for a special event with your adult daughter on your way to the sequel to Phantom of the Opera? Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, of course! Living only one mile from the ocean in South Carolina, I was a bit leary when my daughter said she wanted seafood. "In Denver?", I said. Well, we settled on Pappadeaux and could not have chosen a better choice for our special dinner.

We started with a spinach-artichoke dip with crab; they should have said crab with spinach and artichoke. The crab pieces were the size of my little finger and, my goodness, was there a lot of crab. This dish could have been our dinner - it was scrumptious. Not to be outdone, I ordered tilapia with grilled shrimp for my entrée and my daughter ordered crab fingers both grilled and sautéed with grilled asparagus (large, tender asparagus) on the side. The portions were enormous, the tastiness factor was off the charts, and the enjoyment of eating our dinner was terrific. My tilapia dish had a special surprise as it came with a light cream sauce loaded with bits of crab. Goodness, I hit the trifecta.

Sadly, we did not order dessert as we had to get to the play in downtown Denver but we will save that experience for the next time I have a special evening with my daughter.

Try Pappadeaux, you will be pleased you did and you will truly enjoy the meals prepared for you. Bon Appetit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've enjoyed the Pappas restaurants in both Houston and Denver. This trip was especially great because I was with my son, who introduced me to my first Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.

My favorite is the Shrimp en Brochette, so I order that almost every time! We also share the Fondue appetizer, so needless to say, we both took leftovers home.

No room for dessert--next time, we will share the appetizer and have dessert. I did have an excellent drink from the specialty menu. I don't remember the exact name, but it had both fresh strawberries and cucumber. I know it sounds a little strange, but it was great.

We ate early and by the time we left,, the place was quite full. Plan ahead.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took my family out for what can only be called a wonderful evening meal. The place was completely full with a line out the door. The crawdad fondue was a perfect appetizer and the oysters were fantastic. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

I was invited to eat at Pappadeaux’s while I was visiting my sister in Colorado. I was a bit nervous since I eat a pretty strict plant-based vegan diet. I spoke with the chef about creating a tasty low-oil vegan sauce for me to go over pasta since I knew their pasta was vegan. He came back to our table and informed to me that their marinara sauce is actually vegan and that he could put together some fresh vegetables and marinara sauce for my fettuccine. It was absolutely delicious! I recommend anyone eating a vegan diet to give this a try. I paired my meal with the Greek salad minus the cheese.

~AC