“One of my favorite BBQ chains”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 23, 2016

I really like Dickey's. Their BBQ is very Texas style which I like. They have a sweeter sauce and great sides. This particular location is much cleaner than some of the locations that I have been too. There really isn't anything bad about it that I could say.

Reviewed June 12, 2016

I was in a hurry and not picky, so this place worked fine. No crowds, good location, quick service. I had the brisket and it was fine. Next time I'll try the ribs.

Reviewed March 18, 2016

great food nice place, good specials and smoked meat like you find in texas.oh yes and free ice cream.also good specials

Reviewed July 14, 2015

Great BBQ, friendly staff! Love the big yellow, refillable cups and ice cream for dessert. Service is always fast with great choices.

Reviewed May 26, 2015

It was walking distance from my hotel, thus convenient. The atmosphere is lacking, basically it's like a McDonalds that serves BBQ. You order at a counter, then sit down and wait for it. The food is OK, but nothing special about it. Employees don't seem particularly energetic or happy to see you. Overall, OK food, but certainly nothing that stands out about the place.