“Amazing- Definitely 5/5”
Review of Jabo's Bar-Be-Q

Jabo's Bar-Be-Q
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Casual dining with waitstaff and takeout. Food made to order. Old family recipes and smoked meats with hickory wood only. Barbecue sauce made from scratch with no preservatives, no gluten additives. House made rub also contains no preservatives or gluten. High quality bbq with huge portions.
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

We were traveling in the Denver area and were wondering what to have for dinner on a recent Saturday evening. We read TripAdvisor reviews of BBQ venues and were thankful for the thoughtful comments provided by those reviewing this establishment. We were welcomed within, Mr. Jabo and his staff explained the sauces, and we ordered way more than we needed to eat but did it anyway (!) We both had dinners that consisted of beef brisket, coleslaw, french fries and unique donuts. The second dinner was a combination
Of short ribs and shredded beef with beans and sweet potato fries. Amazing.

We have tried BBQ in Kentucky, Tennessee, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado and Arizona, and this Louisiana style is among the best we have ever tasted. Don’t miss Jabo’s if you are in the area. It is worth it!!

Reviewed February 11, 2018

After living in Kansas City, I'm very picky about my BBQ. I've tried a lot of places in the Denver metro area and Jabos is the best for beef brisket and sauces. The brisket melts in your mouth and rarely have I found any fat. It's very lean. I had the chopped beef brisket as did my husband. I had the smoky mesquite and smoky vinegar medium sauce and my husband had the smoky mesquite hot. He usually gets the smoky mesquite jalapeno. I tried the beer battered French Fries for the first time and they were delicious. Usually I get the sweet potato fries no sugar. For the money, I'll take this place any day over the chains or other BBQ restaurants in Denver.

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

My friend has been bragging about Jabos for the last few weeks so we finally went in today for lunch.. The service was absolutely outstanding! The owner came out to explain the different sauces and the menu. Our server was so attentive and helpful.. The BBQ was the best I've had in a restaurant bar none.. Great hidden gem!! Highly recommend it..

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant seating are is small as you can see in pic, however, the food is good.
You get to pick you BBQ sauce and the heat behind it.
I had a sausage covered with brisket. It was good but not good enough to make me drive there to have it again...if I’m in the area I may stop by if I have enough funds to pay for a meal (it is not inexpensive here).
Try it, see if you like it. Definitely not chain type of food.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Hands down the best Beef Brisket in the Denver metro area. Select the sauce you want and eat until you are ready to burst.