US$120
US$111
US$105
Doubletree.com
US$119
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel(Greenwood Village)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$98
US$119
US$109
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

All reviewsfront deskconvenient locationrestaurants in the areanice hotelwould stay here againgreat businessnice lobbydenver tech centerwonderful stayfitness centerbistrostarbuckshighwayhallwaykeysconcert
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

I'll start off by saying the staff is excellent! Zero complaints there. However all I can hear is beeping from trucks backing up doing some sort of construction. I know it's not the hotels fault but it's loud in the room. Also some sort of hockey team was staying next door and were loud 2 out of my 3 nights. The bed we slept in was terrible. Pillows were bad as well. Overall the hotel was very clean. I feel next time we are in Denver we will probably choose another hotel in Tech Center.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Randie S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Dear Average78,

Thank you for your review of the Courtyard Denver Tech Center. I appreciate your feedback on the excellent staff as well as the areas we can improve on in the rooms. All guest feedback is appreciated so that we can improve the quality of each guests stay moving forward.

Thank you again, and safe travels.

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

Amber is THE reason you stay at this Courtyard. She is amazing! Excellent service and check-in. The hotel was very nice but the most memorable experience is my check-in experience with Amber. Everyone needs to go to the Courtyard and say hi to her she is awesome.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2016

Typically love Marriott and they're my first choice for business travel. However, this was my first, and last stay at the Courtyard Marriott Denver Tech property. I had existing reservations for business travel. Arrived at 8pm and no one was at the front desk. After waiting quite some time, the manager on duty walked up. He had apparently been eating over at the bistro area and seemed inconvenienced to check me in. The first room they put me in, I walked in to the 1st floor room (I'm a woman traveling alone for work), and the sliding glass door was ajar. When I went to look at it, the lock had been tampered with and no longer even functioned. I loaded all my luggage back up and when down to the front desk to ask for another room. Again, the manager on duty acted inconvenienced. He gave me a room on the 2nd floor at my request. I drug all my luggage, laptops, etc. up only to find the room had no working air conditioning. It was almost 90 degrees that day, so air was needed. I called the front desk. No answer the 1st call. Called again a few minutes later. Got the manager and he said he would send maintenance up. Maintenance guy arrives, determines air is not working (really?!). He said they needed to call the engineer up now. I told him I was going back down to request yet another room. I hauled all my stuff down yet again to get another room. The manager (annoyed) said he would walk me to my room this time to ensure the a/c worked. No apologies, no offers to try to make it right, just more bad attitude. By the time I got in my room, it was between 8:30pm and 9pm. I was exhausted from a day of travel, had an early morning meeting to attend and hadn't eaten all day. No room service is available but you can walk down to the "bistro", pick up your food and take it to your room. I ordered a grilled chicken salad and chicken flatbread. The gentleman working at the bistro was very nice and polite, however, the food was sub par. The chicken was obviously of the frozen strip variety and was rubbery. Not a great experience. The food wasn't the big deal. Changing rooms 3 times and the lack of customer service from the manager on duty was a big deal.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank TXBosticks
Randie S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

Dear TXBosticks,

Thank you for your detailed feedback regarding your stay at the Courtyard Denver Tech Center. I will take this information to improve the service and quality of our hotel. I hope that if you are ever in the Denver Tech Center again, you will reconsider our hotel so that we may show you what a valued customer you are to us.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

This hotel was comfortable, but a bit too pricey. The rooms were nice and mine was quiet. It is a bit isolated from things, but close to the business I had to attend to. The Bistro had really very good food for a little cafe, with beer and wine. The prices were fair, but not cheap either. What I didn't like was back around in the parking area, you had to carry up your suitcase up stairs to get to the door, then get inside to the elevator. Next time, I'll unload out front, take my suitcases to the room and then move my car.

Room Tip: The best thing is to chat at the front desk about the stairs issue.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank KSL1224
Reviewed September 4, 2016

The room (which had a balcony) was nicely appointed and comfortable. The mattress was a bit too soft for me, but what can one do? I was disappointed there was no other eating option than the Bistro, which is in the lobby and cannot afford one quiet or privacy. Only one elevator, which clear the other side of the building from the room. Very long distances to walk.
The hotel staff I found to be most accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family