US$109
US$119
US$116
US$105
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
US$120
US$114
US$109
US$119
La Quinta
Residence Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
US$139
US$129
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$188
US$153
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

All reviewsfront deskconvenient locationrestaurants in the areanice hotelwould stay here againthe room was nicegreat businessdenver tech centerwonderful stayfitness centerbistrolobbystarbuckshighwayhallwaykeysconcert
Reviewed March 6, 2017

We were initially checked into a room where the heat/fan was not working, and after I called the Front Desk, a young Houseman showed up to check it out. After trying to make it work, he told me he would move us to another room, and left to pick up new keys. In the meantime, Guest Services called and let us know they were sorry for the trouble, and would be giving us a nicer room further down the hall. The Houseman returned with our keys, we moved over, then we realized we had left something in the room and the Houseman went and retrieved the item and dropped it off to us in our new room. We were very impressed with the way this was handled.

Alayna, the Bartender also went above and beyond to provide me with a restaurant information sheet, and provider directions to several of the restaurants in the area.

Our room was beautiful and comfortable, and we enjoyed our stay immensely.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2017

I recently stayed at the Courtyard Denver Tech Center for 10 days on business and had a wonderful experience. The staff is so responsive and accommodating and treated us like celebrities. The rooms were very comfortable, with a fridge, a desk, a sofa, the most incredibly comfortable bed, and a sliding glass door leading to a small balcony. My friend's room overlooked the courtyard; my room had a balcony with beautiful Colorado sunsets. The fitness center was well equipped, there was a washer and dryer on site; parking was convenient, and the bed was SO comfortable that I slept even better than I do at home. The rooms and the grounds were impeccably clean. The food in the restaurant was exceptional, with some very pleasing wine labels to choose from. And, at the front desk, Thomas could not have been more personable and attentive to our every request. The lovely and charming Rocio kept our rooms sparkling clean, and Gruber kept us smiling and entertained at the restaurant. This is an exceptional hotel!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2017

I wanted to organize a small birthday gift for my dad, who stayed at this hotel on business. I'm 3 timezones away, but I never had any difficulty whatsoever getting in rapid contact with the gracious, accommodating, unfailingly professional reception, especially Alayna.

Not only did she assist me with my original birthday idea, but she suggested (complimentary) extras that would make the surprise extra special for him. When the dates of his stay changed last-minute, she contacted me quickly and modified our original plans to suit my needs.

I can't recommend this hotel enough- the warm, personalized service alone will make your trip so much more comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

The staff is so friendly! The room was lovely, a couch with a king size bed. The bed was so comfortable. Only about 20 minutes from downtown Denver. I would stay here again hands down! 100% awesome! I can not say enough how friendly the staff is.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Room 268

The bad: no complementary breakfast and no hot tub.

The good: super clean, beautiful, white bedspread, nice courtyard, outdoor patio and clean pool.

Our room had two queen beds and a refrigerator. It was extremely clean and refreshing to have this room to come to after a long day's travel. We would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family