Courtyard by Marriott Denver Tech Center
Motel 6
US$108
US$97
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$109
US$95
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$92
US$86
La Quinta
US$110
US$106
Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
US$95
US$80
SleepInn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$120
US$114
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$134
US$116
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Residence Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
US$114
US$104
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

All reviewsfront deskconvenient locationsliding doorrestaurants in the areanice hotelnice lobbydenver tech centerhot tubwould stay here againwonderful stayking suitefitness centerbistrodowntownstarbuckscouchhousekeeping
Reviewed June 15, 2017

The rooms were really nice and big and there was everything that's needed. The shower was great (and clean) too! :) (& free wifi) The reason I am giving 3 stars is because I brought my really nice memory foam pillow to sleep on and forgot it in the room, when I called back a few hours after the check out they said that it's nowhere to be found. I know for sure that I left it laying on the bed (after I picked it up I forgot something and totally spaced out and left it laying there)... anyway, I didn't think anything of it because I was sure that it'd be // but upon calling back I found out they don't have it anymore... They most likely threw it away as I'd think it's a bit gross to take someone's pillow (even if it was almost brand new and pretty nice too)... I'm a bit angry because of that( it also had a nice pillow case that was part of a set from my house so now it's not going to match) :((((

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oksanastyle
Randie S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Dear Oksanastyle,

Thank you for your review of the Courtyard Denver Tech Center. I appreciate your feedback regarding your pillow, and I will make sure we investigate further so that we can resolve this issue. If there is anything further you need from me, please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Thank you!

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Our tour bus stopped there a bit late, probably after 9 p.m. so we were not able to enjoy the amenities but the room was very comfortable and I enjoyed a delicious arugula salad at a restaurant across from the check-in desk. We had to be on the bus by 6:30 the next morning, but I would love to return when business or leisure brings me back this way.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank sallyyamada
Reviewed May 29, 2017

This is our favorite Courtyard in the Marriott chain. Nice lobby, great staff, convenient location for business and shopping. There are good restaurants nearby.
There is a wonderful central courtyard with excellent shade and quiet. Recently remodeled lobby.
The only drawback is a rumor about some micromanaging out of town corporate type is going to cut all the trees down in the courtyard. Some may need trimming, but the deciduous trees are fine. The courtyard is one of the best around, no need to ruin it with a chainsaw.

Room Tip: Get an interior room facing the courtyard for extra quiet
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Roy R
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

This is a quite nice hotel, location. Many places to eat around the hotel. Hotel was clean, but can do your room is a little challenging. Only elevator in the hotel is in the back corner. Very inconvenient. Room was nice, in typical Courtyard fashion

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2017

In town for State 3a Ladies Soccer Playoffs...this spot was just the ticket. Easy to find and good access to his the soccer fields. A very comfortable bed after a long day and a friendly bar on the property for a cold beer after the hot sun!!!! Good choice.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family