“Yummy Mexican food ”
Review of Los Dos Potrillos

Los Dos Potrillos
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Arrived before 6 pm and were immediately seated. Excellent salsa with the chips. Good flavor and heat. I had the beef/bean burritos which were delicious. Should have only eaten one but ate both. Too much food. My wife had the chicken/steak fajitas which were great. Had the leftovers for lunch the next day. Friendly staff and great food at reasonable prices make this place a must for quality Mexican fare.

1  Thank Steven R

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Really friendly staff,,,, great Margaritas,,,,, I got an authentic street tacos with spicy sauce, some cilantro and radishes. This place really full fill my expectations.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

This is some of the best Mexican Food I have had in this Denver area. Get there early and be prepared to wait for a table. This place is packed every day/time I drive by!

1  Thank SeahawkDaddy
Reviewed August 15, 2017

While this eatery always has a wait, especially on the weekends, the food is the best Mexican food we've found in our local area. My husband is from Texas, and I am from California, so we have specific and differing views sometimes when it comes to what we think is great Mexican food. At Los Dos Potrillos, we BOTH have found our happy place. The pork carnitas are outstanding, though only offered on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. My son loves the ground beef tacos. The steak burrito is great, as is everything we've had on the menu so far.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

My wife and I go to this restaurant often. There are three Los Dos locations, but we think this one is best. The menu selection is huge. I love the steak fajitas. Their chips, salsa, guacamole, and cheese queso are great. The place is very busy from 6 to 7 at night, so get there early or late.