All reviews full size fridge indoor pool egg sandwich front desk breakfast buffet is buckwheat waffles very comfortable room hotel is clean small kitchen housekeeping staff the breakfast area business trip king bed staff was very friendly and helpful denver area would stay here again next morning
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

This hotel suite was $146 per night which seemed a reasonable rate especially since they stated it was a pet friendly hotel and we would arrive at 10pm and depart at 6am. We had booked 2 rooms in advance however when we arrived they only had one room reserved for us. That fact made our stay a little awkward. Also unfortunately we were not made aware of the $75 non-refundable pet fee for one night or the fact that “on the weekends” breakfast is not available until 6:30am. The breakfast time delayed our departure, however included a very nice selection and the employees were so pleasant. The suite had everything one might want with the exception of regular coffee, our room only had decaf coffee packets. With these surprises in mind, I would not stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018
Angela N, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Highlands Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you, Carolyn!

I am happy that you stayed with us. I recall talking to the other member of your party, and we got to the bottom of the reservation issue. I hope that he passed this information on to you, as it may help you with future reservations! I would be happy to discuss this further with you. Also, we are happy to make some accommodations for our guests that are departing before the breakfast hours, so that our guests do not leave hungry. I hope that you will still consider staying with us the next time you are in town.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

We love Home2Suites. We especially like the full size
Fridge and home like amenities. The decor is modern and the room accommodates a family of 5. The breakfasts options are plentiful and the staff at this property were friendly. This hotel is close to shopping and dining. Great hotel!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Angela N, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Highlands Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Thank you, Chay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am so glad that our amenities and spacious rooms worked out well for you and your family! We are very fortunate to be located in area where there is so much to see and do. We hope to have you stay with us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

My first time staying at this location. Very impressed! Thank you Laura for your kindness in contributing to a great experience. See y’all very soon.

The gym is roomy with all equipment you’d hope for.

Room was very clean. Bed very comfortable.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Hi Tom P,

I really appreciate that you've taken the time to share your review! Thank you for staying with us. Hopefully you will stay with us again the next time you are in town. We also offer a complimentary guest laundry facility, outdoor grills for cooking and a saline indoor pool for additional exercise and fun - just a few more conveniences of home away from home. I am so glad that we exceeded your expectations, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Great service and area. I came for business meetings and found everything I needed within a few miles from the hotel. It’s a nice safe area that seems new and clean. A side walk area provides a nice walk for the dogs.

Stayed: July 2018
Angela N, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Highlands Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Thank you, sightingsarah!

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Highlands Ranch has so much to offer, not to mention the surrounding areas. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed July 13, 2018

This was my fist stay in a Home2. I have to say I was impressed. The people working here are very nice. The entire place is brand new and well maintained. They have a great pool that is open till 11PM. They have laundry facilities. The room is huge and has a kitchenette in it. I really enjoyed my stay here and I will be looking for Home2 during my travels from now on! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Greetings Justin A,

I am so happy that you were able to utilize most of our amenities during your stay. We also have the grills for barbecuing and fire pit area, which only add to the conveniences of home. Home2 is honored to have you as a new loyal guest! We hope to have you stay with us again!