Dazzler Campana(Campana)
US$180
US$136
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$75
Hotel ibis Pilar(Pilar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$73
US$90
US$72
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Refugio Urbano(Campana)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$57
US$146
US$123
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

TripAdvisor
Nuna Huasi(Los Cardales)
TripAdvisor
1,464 results
All reviewsbuenos airesbeautiful hotelfew daystop notchrooms are spaciousmy wifenice placenice poola great experienceswimming poolfront desk staffmy opinionbusiness eventget awaygreat spaliving roomonly downside
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Not In my worst nightmares I had an experience as much as terrible as we had last weekend in Sofitel La Reserva Cardales.
They pretend to be a 5 stars hotel but facilities needs maintenance, room smells smoky when we checked in, room floor was dirty, old towels, I lost 25 minutes in check in process when I had already checked in online.
But worst part was Food services. We had to wait more than an hour to complete 3 Nuggets with fries order (they came with two and rest one more than hour later!!!!). Of course I claimed 3 times and last time I received a very bad and disrespectful treatment!
In the other hand (ironically) we order 2 burgers that came one and a half hour later, worst burger ever (cold dry meet, boiled egg -yes, boiled!-, cold fries, disgusting!)
Sincerely a lot to improve to be a 3 star hotel, ups sorry they said 5 (Lol)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Gabriel C
SofitelC, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel La Reserva Cardales, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Dear Gabriel
Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience at our hotel. We feel that it has not been to your liking, so we ask for our sincere apologies.
We hope for a new opportunity, to reverse what happened during your stay.
Best regards.
Team of Sofitel Hotels & resorts La Reserva Cardales.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

The resort is really beautiful and well maintained. I booked a Suite Prestige (1070 sq ft / 500 usd by night) but with a LedTV 20 inchs with NO HD in the main room ?? The rest of the suite was just ok.
But the nigthmare starts with the service. A lot of children full of good intentions and no knowledge to deliver hotel services and I`m talking a 3* hotel ...imagine this pretended 5*.
The reception is the worst, where Daniel (a kind of supervisor) stands out for his embarrassment.
I used the Bernabe Bar, they forgot a part of my order (two items....a drink and a toasted sandwich...when I claimed for the sandwich so they quickly heated the sandwich in a microwave! )
I also used the restaurant "La Butaca". It was, literally, half empty. When I came in, the receptionist told me I should wait to sit down because there were not enough staff to assist us (...we were three...). I required to sit down but unfortunately the receptionist was right because our dinner took an hour and was poor.
Perhaps a good idea is to take the cheapeast room available and enjoy the facilities with no pretention of human or meal services. Perhaps ....just perhaps.

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank Alfredo_2001

Dear Alfredo

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Sofitel La Reserva Cardales. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Sofitel Hotels & Resorts, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Raúl Blanch
Concierge & Guest Relations
Concierge Member of "Les Clefs d'Or" International
Hotels & Resorts Sofitel La Reserva Cardales

Reviewed January 8, 2018

I´ve been there for business meetings. It is far far far from Buenos Aires. Great for business meetings, since there is nothing around, no distractions. Very bad for family outings... after 1 day I would be bored to the bone as a kid. Heat is something that needs to be reviewed, I was there in the winter, and I had to sleep with the patio door open, and there was no way to lower the temperature.
Food was very dissaponted , I ordered a Bondiola, and it was one of the worst steaks I´ve had!!! There is a bowling alley where we had a get together with pizza and a couple of beers... I was disgusted to see roaches near the bar area. I left a laundry bag to have my clothes taken care of, and I had to go to the front desk to request the service, since they were left on the room. It is a very expensive place to have such bad service.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Javi F
SofitelC, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel La Reserva Cardales, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Dear Javi

Raúl Blanch
Concierge & Guest Relations
Concierge Member of "Les Clefs d'Or" International
Hotels & Resorts Sofitel La Reserva Cardales

Reviewed November 11, 2017

We choose this hotel for one night so that we could enjoy some of the countryside around BA and also visit the Estancia Santa Susana which is quite close. Well we were so impressed with our room, our view, and the activities like kayaking. And when our flight was delayed due to a pilots strike, we decided to stay a second night which made our visit most enjoyable.

But I have left the best until last, the staff we’re just so friendly and super helpful, and a special mention to Sol who did most of the arrangements for us.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
SofitelC, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel La Reserva Cardales, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Dear
We greatly appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Sofitel La Reserva Cardales. It's always a pleasure to receive compliments.

We will extend your nice comments to our team. I am sure that these comments will serve as a stimulus to our entire team as it continually strives to improve the quality of our services.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us and waiting for a future visit

Receive a warm greeting.
Lucas Nicoletti
Guest Service Agent
Sofitel La Reserva Cardales

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I loved tha area, beautiful gardens, nice pool, big rooms but... Ours seemed to have been made In a rush, the room lacked everything, furthermor, the towels looked as it had been used (see photo). They took an hour to bring what we needed after 3 phone calls.
I travel a lot and expect very much for the amount I pay for a stay. This time, this hotel, did not marched what I expected.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lydia r

Dear Lydia

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your opinion with us. We would have liked him to have a better experience in our hotel and that is why we took note to improve the points that were not to his liking.

Day by day we strive to offer an exceptional experience to our customers and it is clear that this time we could not reach our goal. We would appreciate you giving us another chance and you can be sure that we will try to do everything possible to have an excellent experience in our hotel which many guests have already had the opportunity to enjoy.

Lucas Nicoletti