“DO NOT STAY HERE”

6 & 40 National 9 Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Idaho Springs
6 & 40 National 9 Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Idaho Springs
Wichita,ks.
“DO NOT STAY HERE”
Reviewed 10 July 2011

very scary thank my husband for having DUCK TAPE to cover the door cracks............ she said we were checked in and I said could I have a key my Husband said as a joke "you don't want me to kick the door in" we went in and the door had been kicked in...... mold in the bathroom was terrible found a roach in the dresser and it was not of the insect kind if ya know what I mean never stay here

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank kathyscorpio

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Stillwater, Oklahoma
Reviewed 22 October 2010

While in the past, we have stayed there, we will never again. Filthy, trashy and disgusting are what come to mind when I think of this last trip. Most every thing was full, this time or we wouldn't have stayed there. 1st off the stuck us in a room around back with 2 or 3 yiiping dogs next door. 2nd the young woman couldn't understand why I wanted to change to a different room until the manager came in and agreed. We moved several doors down away from the dogs. 3rd each recepticle had more cords plugged in that is safe. (I unplugged most of them for safety..). My wife stated that it should be condemned. Not only would I not recommend this to a friend, I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank RetiredNTraveling

Travellers are raving about these Idaho Springs hotels

Larkspur, Colorado
Reviewed 4 July 2010

I would rather be run over rather than stay here, rooms are nasty, mold around sink and shower, carpet is nasty, owners are rude , nasty and lie to you. Is considered to be a health hazzard and should be torn down and owners put in jail. You have got to be out of your mind for even considering this place. Stay at your own risk.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
7 Thank 134freon
South Carolina
Reviewed 10 September 2009

There are no hotel chains in Idaho Springs, only local places, but DON'T stay here! We had made a reservation which they couldn't find (that should have been an omen for us!), finally found it written down on a piece of paper in a steno pad. Then we were charged for two rooms, had a dickens of a time getting that charge off of our credit card. Then when we saw the rooms, we left after paying, and so did several others who had checked in. The room was beat up and smelled of urine, no A/C and heater looked like someone took a hammer to it. Would not have used the bathroom!! Go half mile down the road to JC's. Rooms are reasonable, spacious, CLEAN, and SAFE. We spent a month on the road, and this is the only place we would not go back to.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Miners Pick Bed and Breakfast
#2 of 5 in Idaho Springs
17.3 km away
Americas Best Value Inn-Georgetown Lodge

Been to 6 & 40 National 9 Inn? Share your experiences!