“$16.50 for an old fashioned???”
Review of 240 Union

240 Union
Ranked #2 of 427 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

The food is good, I’ll admit that. The bread is amazing. But the cocktails are horribly, outrageously expensive. Not just for Lakewood, for America.

You would be hard-pressed to find a small $16.50 old-fashioned on the island of Manhattan. This is Lakewood Colorado. They clearly value their drinks far beyond what the market should bear.

My advice: have a cocktail at home, and drink water when you get there.

Date of visit: November 2017
2  Thank Jac620710

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Good service, classy food with a lovely presentation. Many options. I don't know of a nicer restaurant in Lakewood.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I was in town on business and we had 15 people for dinner. The food was excellent and the wait staff was very attentive to our needs. I highly recommend 240 Union!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

We had a group of 12 for a birthday party. They has it set up in advance and guided people to it as they straggled in over 20-30 minutes. Menu variety was good for all tastes and it has a modern, upbeat vibe that is very enjoyable.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed September 17, 2017

One of my favorite restaurants so far in Lakewood area. Probably not really any more expensive than most other restaurants these days. I had a pleasant meal (solo) and very good service. My only really small complaint is that I felt a little cool, must have been sitting below of fan.

Date of visit: July 2017