“$16.50 for an old fashioned???”
Review of 240 Union

240 Union
Ranked #3 of 392 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The food is good, I’ll admit that. The bread is amazing. But the cocktails are horribly, outrageously expensive. Not just for Lakewood, for America.

You would be hard-pressed to find a small $16.50 old-fashioned on the island of Manhattan. This is Lakewood Colorado. They clearly value their drinks far beyond what the market should bear.

My advice: have a cocktail at home, and drink water when you get there.

1  Thank Jac620710

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Good service, classy food with a lovely presentation. Many options. I don't know of a nicer restaurant in Lakewood.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I was in town on business and we had 15 people for dinner. The food was excellent and the wait staff was very attentive to our needs. I highly recommend 240 Union!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We had a group of 12 for a birthday party. They has it set up in advance and guided people to it as they straggled in over 20-30 minutes. Menu variety was good for all tastes and it has a modern, upbeat vibe that is very enjoyable.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

One of my favorite restaurants so far in Lakewood area. Probably not really any more expensive than most other restaurants these days. I had a pleasant meal (solo) and very good service. My only really small complaint is that I felt a little cool, must have been sitting below of fan.