“One of the places you can always rely on”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #32 of 428 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed July 11, 2017

You can read this review for 99% of the Olive Gardens around the country. Same as the rest; good service, attentive wait staff, good food and bottomless salad bowl. Living the dream at this place.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed June 5, 2017

went for lunch, had salmon, food, salad, bread stick were very yummy. We able to take home left over salad and bread sticks. Waitress was very helpful from beginning to end. we always love to go to the Olive Garden for family get together's.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2017

If you haven't been to an Olive Garden in a while, give it another shot. They have upped their game. I hadn't been in a while and was pleasantly surprised at how good it has gotten. This location had fast service and was clean.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed January 9, 2017

Went to dinner with my husband Friday night. Although busy, we got a table right away and had a super sweet, attentive server. My husband got the chicken gnocci soup which he was craving and even a refill. When it came to choosing an entree he decided to get the crispy chicken ravioli with marinara instead of meat sauce, as he doesn't eat pork. I had the shrimp alfredo. I guess we didn't read or look closely enough at the ravioli pic and description as we were not stoked when it arrived. First the server had to take it back to the kitchen as they put meat sauce on, but when she brought it back it is best described as totally unappetizing. Its a bed of shredded lettuce with some ravioli spaced out on top, and each one has a jalapeno on top. We both tried it, and its really tasteless (probably why they added the peppers) . Anyway thankfully the server comped it, as we had to wait awhile for it to get redone, and my alfredo was great.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 7, 2017

We didn't wait long and we were seated within 10 minutes. The food is always good. I had eggplant parmesange. Love the salad, and the lemonade.

Date of visit: January 2017