“Excellent Food at a Great Price”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #36 of 418 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed November 10, 2017

While Olive Garden is a big national chain restaurant, it still serves great Italian food at a very reasonable price. If you can find the discounts, it makes it an even better deal.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Granddaughter and I loved it. This granddaughter is 4 and thinks all food needs to be covered in chocolate to be any good. She ate all her meal and picked at mine, even the salad. Now that say's something about the Olive Garden.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I haven't been to a Olive Garden in years and now I remember why... Very pricy and you get very little of it. I had their steak... I thought my knife was bad but it was actually the steak being so tough.. my knife couldn't even cut it. DO NOT GO OR ORDER THE STEAK

Reviewed July 11, 2017

You can read this review for 99% of the Olive Gardens around the country. Same as the rest; good service, attentive wait staff, good food and bottomless salad bowl. Living the dream at this place.

Reviewed June 5, 2017

went for lunch, had salmon, food, salad, bread stick were very yummy. We able to take home left over salad and bread sticks. Waitress was very helpful from beginning to end. we always love to go to the Olive Garden for family get together's.