“Pie in Lakewood!”

Granny Scott's Pie Shop
Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Lakewood
Reviewed July 20, 2016

My mom loves pie. Loves it. So, when the other pie place closed, she was bummed. You see, my mom travels from Fort Collins and so as a reward for her long "hike" to Lakewood, we always go out for pie after she arrives. So, in my quest to find great pie in Lakewood, my husband and I took a chance on this little place. I never would have guessed, from the outside of the building, that this little gem was THIS good!

The pie was wonderful. The other baked goods were home-made AWESOMENESS. For dinner, I had a turkey sandwich "meal" (read: includes PIE!) and my husband had the beef pot pie "meal" (again: Pie!). Both were fantastic. My sandwich was very tasty with turkey, cheese, and the fixin's, and the pot pie was divine! ...but the Pie....oh my.

My mom will be back in town soon, and I can't wait to take her to Granny Scott's Pie Shop!

1  Thank Colleen M

Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

From the moment you walk in to this quaint bakery you're tastebuds are on overdrive! The pies all look (and are) scrumptious! We are here visiting for a week and said we will be stopping back a few times for dessert before we leave! Banana cream is "the best" my husband has eaten, and I thoroughly enjoyed the salted caramel Oreo ice cream! The banana cream pie was not overly sweet which is why my husband liked it so much. Staff was friendly and warm and the decor was very inviting to stay and enjoy a coffee and dessert.

Reviewed August 20, 2015

This bakery is truly amazing. The shop is very clean, well decorated and serves delicious food. They have more than two dozen types of pie and take pride in having seasonal offerings. Ice cream, coffee and tea is also available. You can eat in the restaurant, or outside. They also have WiFi for those of you who can't leave home without it.

Reviewed July 14, 2015

This visit, my wife and I had the Very Berry and Carmel Apple pies. As always, they are spectacular in taste and you wish that the slices were bigger. By observation of those having the lunch dishes, they are ample servings and people are very happy with them-judging by the smiles and nods!n One of our favorite drop in on the spur of the moment places!

Reviewed June 23, 2015

We sure did need pie and I'm glad we chose Granny Scott's!! Only 1 problem, the portion of this delicious pie a'la mode was a little small. For sure could have used 2 scoops of ice cream!