“Quite okay”

3 Margaritas
Ranked #265 of 393 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Not really a restaurant to spend a night with nice dining. It's just having something to eat, as quick as possible and then leave again. Not quite our style but the food was good and abundant.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

We have frequented this restaurant many times. It is one of our favorite Mexican food establishment close to where we live. Always friendly and fast service, and the food is always hot!

Reviewed 14 December 2016

I have been to many of this chains places to eat in a few cities, but this location is horrible. 2 in our party, and we both ordered Combo Fajitas. We paid $18.95 each, and only got 3 pieces of shrimp each, and very little chicken, or steak. The waitress took our order, and then never checked on us during the meal. Several of the tortillas were hard, and crunch instead of soft for Fajitas. We will never go to this branch again. Hacienda is right across the street so if in this neighborhood go there you won't get this bad service, or food.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Went on a Saturday night, place was crowded and seemed very confused staff. Saw our wait person when they took our order and did not see him again until he gave us our bill. Very crowded, little room between tables. My wife ordered a burrito and was very bland. I ordered the seafood soup and very disappointed. The fish had a moldy after taste and the crab legs were very very small. I use to go to this chain a lot in the past and I was surprised how poor the food and service has become.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I ate at this restaurant two days ago. I have eaten there quite a number of times in past years and decided to try it again. I ordered Taco Soup, and a campoines burrito. The burrito was very good, It is a veggy burrito with mushrooms rather than meat. The seasoning was great, but I could only eat half, I ordered a half order of Taco soup and it was so salty i could hardly eat it. I should have turned it back but did not. The selection on the menu is quite good and the prices very reasonable the burrito was only 10.00. Service was fine, and the mexican band was very good. If you like mexican music. The 6 piece band is there several nights a week and they walk around and play for the customers and do not ask for tips. The atmosphere is authentic. I like the restauraunt, I will just never order the soup again.