See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2010

beutyfull rooms clean room lovly beds friendly staff out side needs a paint job tho but never judge a book and all that would give it 10 stars if i could beat out the red roof the holaday inn and the Excalaber casino in vegas IMO

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Wow, I stopped here because it was $14 more than KOA and there was a thunder storm. I should have roughed it in my tent, its nicer!
The room seems clean, just really run down. This place is something I would expect in Tijuana. All the trim is falling off and dust is in there. The décor looks like it came from a 1970s trailer. Front desk said my room was remodeled, by what?? By Whom? My TV is the one I had when I was a kid (15 years ago) and was mostly green tint. When I sat on the toilet to make my holy offering I noticed it was more a rocking chair! I even checked underneath to make sure there were no spiders (there were none)! I killed two beetle looking things on the wall, same wall the head board is on. The sheets look like they are older than me(though they do appear clean)!
I think I will sleep with clothes on top of the bed, as it’s not white so I can pretend its clean! I have not opened the refer, scared to see whats in it! Judging from all this I don’t think I will be using the pool!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank dibrom69
Reviewed February 19, 2009

We booked the room online because it was the cheapest we could find in the area (about $55), but when we rolled into town at 12am the sign over the hotel stated it was about $20 cheaper than the online price. When my husband inquired about the lower fee, we were told we had to pay the online price. We also picked this hotel because they allowed pets and we were traveling with our dog.

This hotel wasn't even worth the $30 some dollars advertised on the billboard outside. It was the nastiest hotel that my husband and I had ever stayed at. Our room door didn't even lock properly and at one time in the middle of the night it blew WIDE open!! When we tried to inspect the windows before oging to bed, we realized there was NO lock on the window. Someone could come and go as they pleased.

The carpeting was 70's styles red shag, prompting us to wonder if it was installed to hide blood puddles and we wondered if it had ever been vacuumed or shampooed. The shower had nasty crusties covering the shower door. I felt compelled to take a shower the next morning because I felt so nasty. Keep in mind I laid down a towel in the shower so i would have to step on the actual porcelain surface. My husband felt so grossed out, we wasnt even able to take a shower.

Neither one of us slept very good. After rolling in at 12am we were hoping for a good night's rest, but we couldn't fall asleep without thinking about bugs crawling through our hair . (We didn't actually see any... just felt like they could be there). We ended up watching TV until 3am. Our dog was also uncomfortable, as he wouldnt lay down and sleep. He paced the room and sniffed the carpet until 3am when he jumped on the bed with us.

We high tailed it out of there by at 6am. All I can say is "DRIVE ON BY... YUCK!"

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Melissa K
Reviewed December 27, 2008

This is by far the most disgusting place I have ever stayed. When I say that, I truely mean it. I traveled for 4 years overseas in 3rd world countries on a shoestring & I never stayed in a place this gross. At least the other places I stayed (overseas) took pride in their establishments, regardless of their lack of resources. This place was completley overpriced and made me & I my family feel as if the hottest, longest shower in the world couldn't get the gross off of us. It was HORRIBLE!!!!! Please spend the extra $10 and stay someplace clean & safe. I can't believe this place isn't shut down yet, it should be.

4  Thank CJMColorado
Reviewed July 17, 2008

This motel was dirty and horribly maintained. I didn't expect much, just needing a quick overnight and hoping for something clean and reasonably comfortable. The room was in need of repairs. It smelled a bit odd. When I pulled back the covers on one of the beds, it was clearly dirty--stained and with lots of black specks that might have come from a person or an insect--I didn't check too closely. The other bed looked better, but still with some of those specks (and I am not a neat-freak by any means!) The whole place just had a slimy feel and I would never stay there again even if it meant sleeping in my car at a rest area.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo