See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I stopped here because it was storming and everything else in town was booked. This place is disgusting. The furniture was filthy, the bathtub had scum and hair in it, there were roaches, my 7 year old was scared and so was I. the room may have been worth $5 a night not the $86 I paid before I knew what I was getting into. If I hadn't been so desperate for a place to sleep I would have insisted on getting my money back.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Heather H
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Got in town and it was the only hotel available and it is the cheapest by far. Should have known there was a reason why. Its a shady place in a bad area. The carpet is nasty and around the bed was a lot of debris from a lack of proper sweeping. Do not recommend this hotel will not stay here again. Next time I will invest in a 5 hour energy drink and head to the next town.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Flatlander094
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Face it, the place looks like a real dump. I looked in some windows before we decided to stay and the rooms looked not quite as bad as the outside. We did end up staying, and the room was very worn but at least clean. The drapes were sagging though and didn't close fully. The room had a full sized refrigerator, which is a definite plus when you are taking a long cross country trip and have food with you. The price was cheap and there was some breakfast in the office. Surprisingly with decent coffee and a good selection of teas. But they really need to do something about the overall look of the place if they expect to stay in business.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Pulled in at 1am & got the Bates motel suite. Off in the corner amidst the ruble of the remodel. I hope it was just late and all they had left, but we had to kill mucho flies before we could get to sleep. Charged us $60 and we were definitely over charged.

Room Tip: I don't know if they have a best room.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank boneyard
Reviewed July 17, 2010

beutyfull rooms clean room lovly beds friendly staff out side needs a paint job tho but never judge a book and all that would give it 10 stars if i could beat out the red roof the holaday inn and the Excalaber casino in vegas IMO

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple