“Good Thai Food”

Thai Basil
Ranked #53 of 444 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 2, 2017

Overall good quality thai food, quiet ambience, nice stmosphere. Better than you would expect for a strip mall. Prices were reasonable also.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Was in the area for business. We had dinner here. The food was outstanding. The service was good. Even the plating was impressive for such a small tucked away place. I highly recommended a visit.

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Some friends of ours recommended this spot. I must admit from the parking lot I thought no way this is going to be terrible! However, once the food arrived I must say for a place on the strip it was excellent. We returned for a second time today. Great taste, service, and value!!! Don't pass this one up.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

SIx of us covering 3 generations and one native South Korean dropped in for an evening meal. We were greatly surprised with a wonderful meal and service. I now have family living within a few miles of this place. I know they will visit regularly and so will I when I am in town.

Reviewed March 14, 2016

I know I know, the name of the place it Thai Basil, so it is a Thai restaurant, right? Right. But the best thing about Thai Basil is their Chinese food.

Excellent quality ingredients, decent prices, and generally speedy delivery add up to a great combination. The fried rice, dumplings, eggrolls, fried tofu, sesame chicken and spicy edamame are our favorites. The portions are plentiful as well, leaving you enough for lunch the next day.

As far as Thai food goes, I did have their pad thai on our first visit and thought it was OK. The Chinese portion of the menu blows it away in my opinion.

Good Chinese delivery is one of the fundamental tenets of existence. Fortunately, I have Thai Basil to satisfy my need.