“Missed my friend, bartender/server”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #96 of 469 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We love our bartender/server. It was great to see him again. Sorry, I forgot his name. Tall, blond and wears glasses. I ordered the ceaser and clam chowder. Both were good but to much black pepper in the chowder. Took over the taste....
Fish tacos were also ordered and were very good.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 13, 2018

My husband arrived at 4:00 on July 13,2018. The place was not busy at all. We got seated in a booth that had a dirty table. We decided to move to another table, only to find out that table was also dirty. When the server came around, we asked him to clean it, which he did. Another customer came in shortly after, and she had to ask the server to clean their table because it was also dirty. Place is not very clean. Food was not bad, but who wants to eat at a restaurant that is dirty

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We drove up from New Mexico to celebrate my husband’s birthday with our son and his family in Littleton.
When I made the reservation I mentioned that we would be there to celebrate the special occasion of my husband’s birthday. When we arrived for our reservation I also took the hostess aside and mentioned it again, where she said that they had it noted on our reservation.
Not wanting to remind our server in front of my husband, I assumed that some sort of small celebration would be made by Outback for this occasion. A free beer or small cupcake or something else was anticipated by me.
After never getting my beer selection correct even after 3 tries that even involved the manager , 2 over cooked bone-in ribeyes, and very slow service, NOTHING WAS DONE IN ANYWAY FOR MY HUSBAND’S BIRTHDAY.
Our bill was almost $175.00 and I would think that you could’ve either comped me for incorrectly fulfilling my beer request despite 3 attempts OR at least bring a cupcake for my husband’s overlooked birthday !!
Outback usually has reliable service and food, but this particular location is sorely disappointing in both areas.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Our experience as a family, has been wonderful. We feel our kids are welcome here and we feel comfortable as well. My husband and I absolutely Love their mild chicken wings and we go there for the Prime Rib, which is always cooked to perfection each time we order it. Our kids love coloring the kids menu's and our oldest Loves the Shrimp on a Sc ewer. Recommended

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Not sure if my previous comment went through. Been coming here since it opened twenty four years ago. We usually get a table in the bar area to avoid families with little children. New policy is the tables in the bar is on the waitlist same as the dining area. Guess it's ok now to have toddlers in the bar area. So we sat at the bar not a table in the bar area. Over the years I think the coconut shrimp has gotten smaller. That bartender seemed to be new and was pouring wine at different measurements, flirting with her coworkers, running her hands through her hair constantly and picking her teeth with her fingernails mind you she is serving drinks and food. Then my steak comes out a Victoria filet and I state this is very thin I ordered a Victoria filet, they got the manager and he proceeded to tell me because I ordered it medium well it is thinner so the chefs can cook it quicker. I told him it shouldn't matter if it's ordered rare or well done the cut and size should be the same. He offered to cook another steak but I told him by the time it would come out my wife would be done eating. He did come back later and did take my steak off the bill. I appreciate that but it seems outback like any large company when quantity goes up quality goes down. A steak should be the same steak size and cut no matter how it is grilled.

Many people want good food and good experience for their money and time. I am hopeful with better training of all employees and looking at the quality of food you can maintain and grow customers. I will be retiring in the near future and am willing to offer my services.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!