“Always good!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Mackinaw City, Michigan
“Always good!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We frequent Wu's Garden often and it is consistently delicious. The portions are huge. When we order dinner to be delivered, it is always blazing hot. I don't know how they do it, but it is wonderful! The person taking phone orders is always an English speaker which is very much appreciated and very polite. The hot and sour soup is to die for as is the crab/cheese wontons. We don't eat much meat so we often get the sesame tofu and their Kung pao is so,e of the best in town. We love this place!

Denver, Colorado
“Wow- our new fav dinner spot!”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Large portions. Fresh. Great taste! The service is outstading and delivery was timely.

Great detail in the small things; making sure all aspects of menu was covered and didn't rush you off the phone... They don't offer an online menu but will gladly help you furfulling your order and giving you great options.

Deff will be a repeat costumer!

Littleton, Colorado
“Good Food and Friendly Staff at a Little Place Tucked Away In The Corner”
Reviewed 27 September 2011

I really like this place because the food is always flavorful, fresh, and the portions are exceptionally large! I ordered Orange Beef and didn't even make it through half the what was there. My teenage son ordered Sesame Beef and even he didn't finish all of his, which is unusual.
All their entrees are good....I haven't ordered any that I thought was bad. Their soups are good, though I wish the egg rolls were a little more crispy...I'm also lukewarm about their crabcheese wontons....the cheese mixture was runny and too sweet (I could't figure out what was in the cheese, pineapple perhaps?) It wasn't bad, just okay.
Though all around, this is a good, clean, chinese restaurant and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

• Visited September 2011
Littleton, Colorado
“great food”
Reviewed 11 February 2011

Me and my fiance have been eating here for about 2 years and the food is amazing. I wont eat anywhere else. the only complaint that i would say I have is that if they are not busy they will close early. And sometimes you cant understand the person you are talking to but otherwise they have the best chinese food I have EVER had. Ive tried a lot of other places and no one else compares.

• Visited January 2011
2 Thank ooompa82
Littleton CO
“Our favorite Chinese restaurant”
Reviewed 14 January 2009

My wife and I eat out about once a week. Wu's Garden is our favorite and most frequented restaurant. We usually try to eat there on a week night when the restaurant is often not busy. We enjoy the atmosphere, the food, the prices, and the friendly staff. The restaurant atmosphere is very nice--richly appointed yet simple, soothing. The menu offers a wide selection of traditional Chinese dishes in the Hunan and Szechwan styles and includes several House Specials. We really like the food! My wife likes seafood, so we will often have the Orange Shrimp (delicious with a bit of a spicy kick), the Triple Delight, or the Happy Family meals. Since we try to eat healthy meals, if we pick an entre that does not normally include vegetables, the restaurant is always happy to accommodate us by including extra vegetables for a nominal charge. The resulting dishes taste as if the extra vegetables were a part of the original dish. A couple of our favorite vegitarian entres are the Fried Bean Curd with Garlic Sauce and the Sesseme Tofu. The Fried Bean Curd with Garlic Sauce is on the spicy side while the Sesseme Tofu is on the sweet side. Both are great. We expect to pay between $8 and $15 for an entre. Lunches are around $6 to $7. Very good food. Very good prices. Top notch atmosphere.