“Authentic. Economic. Exceptional ”
Review of Hacienda Real

Hacienda Real
Ranked #97 of 428 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Family owned. Friendly & attentive staff. Delicious pico & Mexicano salsa (& RED SAUCE PLEASE SELL AS MERCHANDISE!)

Quality margaritas....;)
Steak Chili Colorado was supreme. Best I've had discounting a friend's home- cooking :-)

We will return.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Best Mexican food we've found in metro-Denver! The salsa is homemade, fire roasted and incredible. The tortilla soup is amazing!! Their sauces are a little on the spicier side but very flavorful. We've easily been here more than two dozen times and have loved everything we've tried. What keeps us coming back though is the cozy, family-run atmosphere. Truly a unique place. So glad we found it!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

When deciding on a place to get dinner last night with friends, this place was suggested. It was a really wonderful meal and it will be a new favorite even though we don't live in Littleton. The restaurant is small and seems to be run by a family. We each had different combination plates from the extensive menu. It was so hard to decide but that just means that now we have many more reasons to return. We had beers which came with frosted mugs which was a nice touch. The fresh salsa and gritty, fresh tortilla chips were great. My friend had a huge dish of chili Colorado, pork green chili & crispy relleno that was the most expensive meal but still only about $14 for a huge amount of food. I had the soft relleno which was wrapped in a thin omelet and covered with chili and cheese, the shredded beef enchilada, whole black beans and rice. Everything was packed with flavor, the option of whole beans is one of my favorite substitutions at a Mexican restaurants. There could have been a little more enchilada sauce because it was really good. All the meats were slow cooked and full of flavor and not greasy. The cheese was higher quality than many places. Everything seemed to be cooked with love and presented with pride. I want to go back today.
3 full meals and 3 beers was $52

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Went to Hacienda Real last night having seeing how highly rated it was on our neighborhood facebook page. Finally an authentic Mexican restaurant in our area. The food was great and the menu is extensive. I had the Pollo Mole, which is my go-to comparison item. Absolutely one of the best ever. Starting with the unique salsa, which is a wonderful change from the ordinary, we knew this was special. Feels like a little place in the back streets of Puerta Vallarta. That's hard to do in Bowles Marketplace strip mall across from SW Plaza. Margaritas were so-so, but I've only tried two types and they have several more. It is family owned and operated; you can tell that they care. Don't let the outside appearance dissuade you, step into a different world at 8966 W Bowles in Littleton.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

I love this restaurant. Our favorite waiter is Derek, and ask for him all the time. Food is always good and if their is a problem the manager is quick to fix it. We love the manager Roberto, so friendly and nice. Everyone is nice and managers are always at your table asking how your meal is.