“Western-Style Mexican Restaurant ”
Review of Los Dos Potrillos

Los Dos Potrillos
Ranked #3 of 470 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Los Dos Potrillos provides Authentic Mexican Meat, Tacos, Fajitas, Burriots, and Quesadillas to the Centennial, CO area.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious dinner with co-workers that started with their fresh tortilla chips and spicy salsa with corn and black beans. The large Margarita (on the rocks) was respectable and had the right amount of tequila. My entree was “Mexican Fish” that I ordered with a chipotle salsa (they offer 13 different salsas). It was properly cooked and quite tasty and accompanied with good rice, beans, and sliced potatoes. All very good! The menu was ginormous so it took awhile to choose. Being from Texas, I get plenty of Mexican food, and I’d definitely come back to Los Dos Potrillos!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

This is one of the worst Mexican meals I’ve ever had, queso looked out of a can, combo platter a big pile of food drenched in sauce and undistinguishable, Mexican Steak, flavorless, overcooked, rice cold and no favor, refried beans were gray?
Never go back.
Sorry for bad review but it was so bad I had to say something.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We went for lunch. We had a great experience, we had the Cadillac Margaritas, so good. The salsas are fresh and made by them. Fresh ingredients, we loved the seasoning on the meat, fresh tortillas. We definitely have to return.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

This is really a great place! We used to live in this neighborhood but discovered Los Dos Portillos when our daughter brought us there.

The food is really good, plentiful, and priced right. I'll be coming back again and again.

I had the chicken Chimichanga, rice and beans and found it perfectly spiced and very enjoyable to eat.

The restaurant is a busy place, but has lots of tables in both dining rooms. Our waiter was very attentive, and everyone enjoyed their meals.

I only wish this place had been in business when I lived nearby.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Tonight's a visit to Los Dos Potrillos was a huge disappointment. Upon arriving in town from a 9 hour drive, we found this place through the reviews online. It was near the hotel, so we headed over. It was insanely busy (an hour wait) so we expected the best. The food was average but acceptable; however, the service was the worst I have received in many years. Upon being seated, we waited a half hour for the waiter to come take our order. After taking our order, he never came back or brought our drinks. 30 minutes later we asked a lady who was walking around about the drinks and she just rolled her eyes and walked away. Then the food arrive, still no drinks and we asked again. Finally after the meal was half eaten, the drinks arrived. There was no sign of remorse or apology, just laid them down and walked away. This whole situation could have been resolved with only an apology, but there was none of that. I understand things happen and people get busy and will forgive almost any oversight, but at least acknowledge you have messed up and apologize. The place was very busy with locals, so the only explanation I can think of is that they don't care about out of towners. I advise anyone visiting the area to stay away!

1  Thank James G