“OK Mexican Food, Place a Little Dirty, Service could be better”
Review of Los Dos Potrillos

Los Dos Potrillos
Ranked #3 of 447 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2018

It was about 9 pm on Saturday, place closes at 9:30 and the place was still half full but very dirty, probably since it was the end of the day. Chips all over the carpet floor.
Fajitas were good although we are used to get a lot of food at other Mexican places, this one was barely enough for one person. They advertise to have free salsas to add to your meal with different spice level, but they charge you $3 for each one you order. The little bowl of salsa they give you complimentary is good, but if you want more is another $3. The bowl of cheese dip was not very good, and for $9 you just get that: a bowl of cheese with no flavor and some chips. Service was not very good and it took a long while to order and to get the food, refills, bill, etc

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious dinner with co-workers that started with their fresh tortilla chips and spicy salsa with corn and black beans. The large Margarita (on the rocks) was respectable and had the right amount of tequila. My entree was “Mexican Fish” that I ordered with a chipotle salsa (they offer 13 different salsas). It was properly cooked and quite tasty and accompanied with good rice, beans, and sliced potatoes. All very good! The menu was ginormous so it took awhile to choose. Being from Texas, I get plenty of Mexican food, and I’d definitely come back to Los Dos Potrillos!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

This is one of the worst Mexican meals I’ve ever had, queso looked out of a can, combo platter a big pile of food drenched in sauce and undistinguishable, Mexican Steak, flavorless, overcooked, rice cold and no favor, refried beans were gray?
Never go back.
Sorry for bad review but it was so bad I had to say something.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We went for lunch. We had a great experience, we had the Cadillac Margaritas, so good. The salsas are fresh and made by them. Fresh ingredients, we loved the seasoning on the meat, fresh tortillas. We definitely have to return.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

This is really a great place! We used to live in this neighborhood but discovered Los Dos Portillos when our daughter brought us there.

The food is really good, plentiful, and priced right. I'll be coming back again and again.

I had the chicken Chimichanga, rice and beans and found it perfectly spiced and very enjoyable to eat.

The restaurant is a busy place, but has lots of tables in both dining rooms. Our waiter was very attentive, and everyone enjoyed their meals.

I only wish this place had been in business when I lived nearby.

Been to Los Dos Potrillos? Share your experiences!