All reviews room was clean twin peaks main st nothing fancy ice machine estes park quiet at night yogurt visiting family free breakfast eggs staff was very friendly walmart hallway desk graduation gas
Reviewed October 17, 2017

The hotel was a good value. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was better than I expected. Rooms were clean. Hotel had been recently renovated.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Spent one night here - was a great place. The breakfast room was well organized with a nice selection of food. I forgot my ipad in the room and the hotel called me before we had driven too far! Many nearby restaurants to dine in (we walked to an Asian one).

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

We had a great stay, the room was clean, the air conditioner had to work pretty hard to cool the room since it was off when we got there. The biggest plus for me is we had 2 people and 3 towels. AN EXTRA FOR MY HAIR WITHOUT ASKING!!! And the use FITTED sheets, that was a pleasant surprise. I can't sleep on wrinkles when they use flat sheets. Great job!

Trip type: Travelled on business