“Delicious Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2017

This Thai food was very tasty! You can specify the level of spiciness you would like int he food. The extra spicy was fine for me, although I have a high tolerance for spice. The food is very delicious and the serving size for lunch was just right.

Reviewed April 8, 2017

You know a restaurant is good when it is packed shortly after opening and it stays that way until they close. Lunch time is also packed with patrons eating their Thai food. When you enter the restaurant you will see a counter up front where someone answers the phone for take-out orders. People are standing around waiting to get their take-out orders and it's a constant flow of people picking up food or waiting to be seated. They have a wide selection of Thai food and from my experience, this is a quality legitimate Thai food restaurant.

I like their food so much that I go there every week after driving up to Louisville from the Tech Center south of Denver. We love all of their curry dishes and I especially like their drunken noodles with beef. My wife's favorite is Pad Thai with chicken. Medium heat works just fine for us.

The staff is very friendly, the restaurant is clean, and service is fast with no mistakes. You may have to make multiple calls to order take-out food, and one thing that would help would be multiple phone lines due to the number of calls coming in for take-out. I was on the phone trying to order ahead of time and it took over a half-hour before someone answered the phone - they are that busy with just one phone line.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

The food here is unique and very affordable. I have not found a place that has better soup, which is more than enough to fill up any one person. My girlfriend and I make the hour drive at least once a month to go here for dinner/lunch, worth it every time!

1  Thank CM8530
Reviewed March 21, 2017

This is a big menu, and quite a few options for Thai food aficionados. The food is authentic for sure, and it helps to have an idea of what you like, including level of spiciness. We've had great meals here, and just average ones as well. The restaurant gets very busy at peak dinnertime, so you might expect to wait for seating. The service is generally good, but when they're busy, expect things to slow WAYYY down, including how often you see a server. Occasionally, you get someone with a pretty smart mouth, which can either be entertaining or annoying, depending on your outlook.

1  Thank M K
Reviewed March 17, 2017

I arrived for a 1pm lunch date at mid-week and the restaurant was still quite busy. My friend and I both ordered the pumpkin curry with mild spice. It was flavorful and just the right portion size. I will definitely return!