All reviews front desk king suite free bottled water eggs great value cookies front range room was clean microwave and refrigerator many choices yogurt a wonderful stay would stay again plenty of parking potatoes staff was friendly great breakfast
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

We were visiting kids and booked this BW because was very close to them. What a great stay! Front desk staff were very courteous and friendly. Room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. They had complimentary water, coffee and tea 24hrs. How sweet was that. Fresh cookies in evening were put out! Free breakfast had everything needed to start your day out right. Area is beautiful! Will definitely be our place to stay when visiting the kids!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
BWGMLouisville, Manager at Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I can’t tell you how much it means to us to hear from our guests and how much you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed October 19, 2018

This motel in Louisville had friendly staff, free bottled water, free newspaper, fitness center, free computer access, and business computer, cookies at 6PM and a great free breakfast! The breakfast includes yogurt, waffles, eggs, donuts and cereal to name a few! I checked prices on several hotels in the area and this one seemed to offer the best value. If we ever return to the area we would definitely stay there.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Our breakfast is very important to our guests so we are always soliciting feedback and changing what we can to improve. You can choose from scrambled eggs, sausage\bacon, breakfast potatoes, waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit, granola, danish, muffins, donuts, all kinds of hot and cold cereal as well as 24 hour coffee, tea, and coco.

Reviewed October 13, 2018

we decided to take a trip last minute. found a deal -good price . I had a wonderful stay drove all night. Got in early and Will the young man at the desk was so kind and professional and checked us right in, fast made sure we'd have all we needed, even breakfast OMG great. the room was clean smelled wonderful. we were able to have some breakfast, again wonderful. a wonderful hot breakfast and so many choices. then a nap Oh the beds, really enjoyed the beds. everyday everyone was kind friendly professional , looked after us ,,,,just perfect. The hotel itself and the grounds were clean smelled good , well kept and comfortable, from the rooms to lobby newspaper everyday, a couch and reading nook a few books about to enjoy. large screen TV to catch the weather each day, or just keep up with the events of the world. the weather slowed our outdoor plans and Stephanie at desk came to the rescue with great suggestions and recommendations for in town and I absolutely enjoyed having someone to take a moment to chat. I used to travel for work and every motel hotel had pluses and minuses, but bwplouisville never let me down and yes there were lots of pluses. I am already thinking about next year and a return trip.

Room Tip: we were ground level just close enough to parking and lobby just beautiful
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
BWGMLouisville, Manager at Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

My staff was glowing when then read your wonderful words about the service that we provided you.
I can’t tell you how much it means to us to hear from our guests how our customer service impacted your stay.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

I flew into Denver, picked up my rental car, and headed for my motel to get ready for the next day's great adventure: Traversing the Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain NP. But what motel? It was not hard to rule out Denver and Boulder (too expensive and congested). The Estes Park properties were ridiculously expensive (partly because I was there in high season and on the weekend). So, what to do? Stay at the Best Western Plus! It was a great solution. Comfortable facility, reasonable price, easy parking, well-trained and exceptionally courteous staff, good location for dining and access to major highways, and fairly close to RMNP. This motel met all my needs. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Our location is very important to our guests. We are just 10 minutes to Boulder and all that it has to offer. We are close to the city and the mountains. We have over 15 restaurants within walking distance as well as great shopping nearby.

Reviewed September 22, 2018

We stayed here last December and again this month, September, but this time we had our dog with us. When I called to reserve the day before, I received the most wonderful welcome both on the phone and then again at check-in, from Stephanie at the front desk. Sometimes, when traveling with a dog, we feel uncomfortable, but Stephanie had the opposite impact. She even told us about two local dog parks and printed maps for getting there. There is ample space to walk your dog behind the hotel as well.

The room is clean and nice, well appointed and the bed is super comfortable. Last time we had a spacious King room, this time a spacious 2-queen. Breakfast was good. I am gluten free, so I bring my own bread to toast. I bring my own creamer as I am also dairy free. But the eggs and sausage were the best I have had in a buffet style free hotel breakfast. We appreciated the welcome bag at check in and the free bottles of water.

The hotel is convenient to restaurants, movie theaters, and shopping. Easy on-off highway, but no highway noise in the room. Good sized frig, micro etc.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple