See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

after booking and prepaying, Staff tried to give us a smoking room when we reserved non w/2Q. Finally ended up with a king/twin. Not enough towels or pillows for three, phone broken and TV cable doesn't work. SUCKY. Room appears clean but very dated. Stay away.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank LaurenH3700
Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

This place is the worst hotel I have ever experienced in my 55 years of life. I checked in at 430pm on a Saturday. The room door opening was the FIRST disgusting thing. It stunk so bad that I thought an animal or something died. The air was worthless, the cleanliness was horrid. The bathroom was disgusting. This hotel needs to be condemned. My buddy dropped me off here as my car needed repair as i was visiting him. He offered to have me stay with his family, but I was to independent. I wish i did because i was stuck! He tried telling me he heard that this hotel was a truckers room, i figured ok, 24 years in the army i could handle anything. Stay clear of this horrible hotel. Not worth a 29 dollar hostel fee!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Craig C
Reviewed November 22, 2015

The place is old and ran down it's in need of desperate work and up-keep, the staff was very friendly. but the hotel is right on the highway very noisy better have a car if you want anything other than truck stop room had that "still dirty feel to it" even after the housekeeping came it is old!!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 53jln49
Reviewed October 12, 2015

If I could rate this hotel 0 I would.
1. Trip advisor should caution people NOT to stay here., AAA should do the same, Budget Host Inn should make sure their name is removed and they are no way affiliated

Stopped here after long hard drive from wounded knees, SD , getting dark, storming, and had had good luck with this chain. should have checked reviews before as I usually do -- BIG MISTAKE!!

Parking lot had large group of men working on car, throwing butts all over and candies melting all over. Sadly realized a transient place for those families down on luck, and management did nothing to make the place habitable.

Room very dirty and I spent long time disinfecting with alcohol and wipes. Did not take off shoes. Had to bring plastic for bed and my own pillow and blanket to avoid bed bugs, which I finally read about on reviews.

Also felt unsafe and put chair under door knobs and barely slept. Left as soon as possible and forgot phone charger. When I called they claimed not to have seen it !!

I can't overstate how terrible and overpriced this place is.

Stayed: September 2015
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
4  Thank hugomom
Reviewed August 3, 2015

i was shocked the place is in business! The sheets have holes in them, the pillows were thread bare,and flat and stained, the towels had holes. the Air conditioning filter was so plugged that I had to clean it to make it cool the room. When we laid on the bed it sunk in the middle! I am not making any of this up, this was a hirable room , we had to leave at 4 in the morning and head home to our bed to sleep! The lady at the front desk said she would have the owner call and as of yet he or she has not! I will never stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family