All reviewsoutlet storesoatmealfront desk staffroom was cleanstaff was friendlyconvenient locationpool and hot tubhot breakfastestes parkwould stay here againthird flooreasy accessvery nice hotelone night stayfort collinsthe breakfast areafresh fruit
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Our son recently moved to Loveland and we have been looking for our hotel to stay in when we visit. We found it here. Clean. Comfortable. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Close to Hwy 34. Easily accessible.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Michael M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Reviewed April 22, 2018

Good stay. The rooms and service were standard for a Hampton Inn. The breakfast is where this location really shinned. There was nothing special about the food but it was cooked just right and was hot. The area was kept very clean and the breakfast host did a great job!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hampton Inn Loveland to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

Room and location were great. Had a booking problem where my credit card was charged even though I'd booked using my HHonors account. Front desk staff told me they don't having anything to do with the HHonors program and that I needed to figure it out myself. Not cool.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael M, Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay. We are very sorry your experience did not offer you the quality of service you deserve. We strive to give exceptional service every day, for every guest; I am very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. Please contact me direct at the email or phone number below if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed February 3, 2018

I had no car for this trip so I stayed here because the airport shuttle dropped me off in front of this hotel. If it had been earlier in the day and not snowing I would have walked to any one of the other hotels. This hotel is as average as it gets but pricey. Grateful only one night stay was needed.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Reviewed January 16, 2018

The staff was excellent, let me just start off with that. However, the policies to govern youth groups at hotels need to be enforced. Had several tournament teams running up and down hallways knocking on doors, plugging up the hot tub with towels, packing in the fitness center to good around etc. We were all kids, I get it, but rules to supervise have to be enforced and kids should be in bed for TAPS by 10pm. Older people have things to do. There was a leak from the 2nd story that was just dripping on the floor from a recessed light, and no bucket or can. Room smelled like old feet, but that was about it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family