All reviews front desk fresh baked cookies outlet mall yogurt long flight from the uk complimentary water our room was spacious memorial service turkey sausage the breakfast area within walking distance free breakfast a great stay collins area breakfast staff would stay here again third floor
Reviewed September 10, 2018

This was a very relaxing and friendly place to stay. Staff was so nice and went above and beyond. The Marriot should be proud of this place because the people who work there are awesome!! It was clean, quiet and the breakfast was fabulous!!! Well stocked and staff made sure nothing was empty or needed.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
LilianaR1975, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear Tourist303910,

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Loveland. We are glad to hear each team member provided you with excellent service. Your comments have been shared with our hotel team to ensure that their exceptional service continues. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Loveland.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

We had just dropped my baby off to college, and of course Mama was a little heart broken. Decided to spend the night in Loveland as it was a bit closer, and wasn't ready to drive all the way home. This is an amazing hotel! We walked into our room, and were immediately taken aback. It's a little suite with a couch area, and then a bedroom area. We were so comfortable. We were on the bottom floor at the end of the hall. Definitely recommend that! The staff was amazing, very friendly. The reason for the "very good" instead of "excellent" was the breakfast. I think with the quality of the hotel, I would've expected a better breakfast. The scrambled eggs were too salty. We couldn't find anything, very disorganized, and the coffee kept running out. It was very busy, but there was only one jug of regular. As I said, amazing hotel!!! Will definitely stay again, just needs a little work on breakfast.

Room Tip: Get an end of the hall room
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2018

I rated this place a little lower as the noise from the road was too much. You could not run the fan to drown out the noise either. The racing up and down the road in front the of the hotel was annoying. The fan in the bathroom is far to loud. The paint peeling in the bathroom. The breakfast staff handled a huge rush extremely well. Again the people that work here do amazing work, I personally thought the location was tough for us. Maybe a room on the back of the hotel would be quieter.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Liliana R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear MTTraveling,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Your feedback is very valuable to our hotel. I do apologize the multiple noise disturbances you experienced during your stay. We have shared your feedback with the hotel team.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

The hotel was good, really comfortable bed but we booked early to get a discount and they didn't take the deposit at the time of the reservation to charge $100.00 extra at the time of the arrival, after our stay they said the credit card didn't go through, even though we checked our bank statements, customer service was not helpful at all , they just didn't care.
We planned to stay there again but not after this.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Chipeta L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins with us.

Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience.

The hotel team is committed to delivering an exceptional experience and are always brainstorming creative ways to exceed the expectations of our valued guests, such as yourself. At your convenience, feel free to share any additional feedback on how we can elevate your experience whenever your travels bring you back to Loveland.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

I had only a short stay at the Fairfield Inn in Loveland, but it was a very nice stay. Everyone was helpful, checkin was quick, and the breakfast was surprisingly good. I had arrived very early in the morning due to multiple flight delays but someone was right there to let me in and get me on my way to my room (it was 4 am). Thats what I really needed. I would stay at this Fairfield Inn again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo