“Smoked wings!!”

Price range: US$0 - US$35
Good for: Bar Scene, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by Oskar Blues as it was on my brewery "wish list". I enjoyed a pint of the Priscilla Wheat and their hot wings. Much to my surprise, the wings were smoked and the meat literally fell off the bone. The skin was crispy and the honey sriracha sauce was perfectly seasoned. The menu was extensive and I took a bit to make my decision. The restaurant was clean with a fun, eclectic atmosphere. I will definitely stop by when in the area to have some more wings and sample their other offerings.

Reviewed June 6, 2017

Great beer. We went twice hoping we just had a bad meal the one day. The food was terrible both days.

Reviewed June 5, 2017

You can hear great music at Oscar's...especially at the legendary Tuesday night bluegrass jam.
However, the food is just ok.
Great selection of beer on tap.

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

My bride and I stopped in for lunch on the way to the airport from Estes Park. The place has a great vibe with music and good service. We shared the beef brisket nachos and found true love. 'Nuf said.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

While vacationing in Colorado, my husband and I were looking for lunch and happened on this spot. Neither of us are drinkers, so we cannot comment on the beer. However, we loved our food! The plates are generous, so I would suggest if you have a smaller appetite you might want to ask if you could share a plate. Neither of us could finish. My husband had the brisket platter. He is still talking about how good it was. I had the Enchiladas de Hey-Zeus. They were some of the best I ever had. They were generously stuffed with pork and had a sauce with a nice kick. I also had coffee and it was surprisingly good. Turns out they roast it themselves. I had not expected that!