Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
StayForLong
View deal
SAVE US$6
eDreams
Travelocity
All reviews continental breakfast booked a king room quiet room beds were very comfortable night stay mini fridge manitou
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

Can’t believe what a nice motel this is. We had a lovely room with antiques blended with modern necessary. Double sided gas fireplace made it exceptional. Wonderful room with all amenities close by. John, the manager, is super. Went out of his way to see we were comfortable. Thank you.

1  Thank 1399jda
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Stayed here for 2 nights. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The first floor room was a good size. The refrigerator had a separate freezer which was nice, actually kept things frozen. Very close to restaurants, stores, etc. Also very close to Garden of the Gods and Cheyenne Canon Park. It wasn’t far to Pikes Peak.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2019

We stayed in a suite on the main floor and it was lovely! A huge jacuzzi tub in the suite made for a very relaxing stay. It was clean. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were too flat for my liking. It was quiet, but there weren’t many others staying as it was a little too early for vacationers. We will definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda W
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Had reservations to stay here and thought it was going to be a good stay until I asked for a first floor room. I was told that I could be moved to a first floor room if I paid $10.00 more for a room with a spa. I thought.....dont really want a spa but have handicap and really couldn't do the stairs so I agreed. Got to the room that was $10.00 more and no spa. Just the point. The room was nice but felt taken advantage of.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

I had a very good experience here. Check in and check out were quick.They had just cleaned all the carpets in the king rooms so I took a double queen. The room was very spacious and the whole property has been renovated. The busy season has not hit yet and it was very quiet around the area.
The breakfast was the best I’ve ever had at a Rodeway. Not gourmet but had a couple extras. Chocolate milk and Zingers. Yogurt was good. They had pancakes and Eggo type waffles. Beyond that the normal continental breakfast.
Obviously I’m giving them a five based off of other Rodeways.

Trip type: Travelled on business