“Good pizza...quick”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here to grab a slice after our long morning driving up to Pikes Peak. Good pizza. We just did cheese. Simple. The large fed 5 of us. Crispy crust and a variety of drinks etc.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

After a long day of hiking, we were exhausted and didn't want to leave the hotel so we thought we would try Hell's Kitchen via delivery. We were told it would be about an hour but turned into 1 hour and 20 min. Almost called to cancel the order but finally knock came on the door. We had 2 calzones which were not very good and my son's pizza slices were greasy. Much better pizza places in town. Would not eat here again.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

If you order a small...beware!, it is huge and oh so delicious. The delivery was super quick. Have a big appetite. Loved it.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I usually bring all of my out of town visitors to this pizza place because they've always been good experiences. On my last visit in August, we were rather disappointed. I noticed that there was new staff, unsure if it played a part. My buddy ordered a pepperoni but was told that they were out, while we pondered why they didn't make more since it was only 3 pm and they closed at 11 pm. I noticed they actually turned another group away completely, who wanted pepperoni. On this instance, I also noticed several bugs floating around the ceiling fan in the main dining area, yuck!
The usual pizza was not so great this time around. I am a bit reluctant as to take any future guests here.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

The most disgusting looking pizza arrived at our hotel room! I was very disappointed when my pizza arrived 75 minutes after I ordered it to find it cold and he forgot half the order. He did say that he would go back but the box was not kept in a warmer bag and it actually looked recycled. The delivery guy also informed me that he could not provide change! The absolute worst pizza delivery experience of my life!