“Yum Yum”
Review of Sahara Cafe

Sahara Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Description: The Sahara Cafe offers a variety of the Middle Eastern foods such as Falafels,Chicken,Hummus,Kabob,Baba Ganoush,and caters alot of events.
Reviewed October 17, 2017

This small place has an extensive menu. The food is tasty and authentic and the service very friendly. YUM!

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Picked up lunch once from here, the falafels were wonderful. Good meditation food with plenty of vegetarian options. Good location, but parking can be tricky to find on Manitou Ave. We had falafel sandwich, platter and some fries - everything was in line or above our expectations.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

I was a little worried about cleanliness from a prior review, but tried this restaurant because we love Middle Eastern food. The decor is circa old diner tables and plastic baskets so nothing fancy. We had kabobs, hummus, lamb gyro, chicken plate, combo plate and babaganoush. It was all flavorful and yummy. The hummus, as another reviewer mentions, is very creamy with an excellent Tahini flavor. I had the sage tea which was sweet and good. Prices were very reasonable and service was good. Overall, we would definitely go back.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

My cousin and I were looking for a different type of food and came upon Sahara Cafe.....very delicious Greek-Mediterranean style food....very reasonably priced

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and the food is fast and delicious! I love the chicken plate and my 10 year old loves the Gyro. Trying the Shawarma on my next visit. Highly recommended!