“Ice avalanche”

Colorado Custard Company
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: We make the best Custard in the West. Come blend your favorite topping into our fresh frozen Custard.
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

After running Pikes Peak marathon I was looking for a treat and we picked Colorado Custard Company. I took an orange avalanche, it was tasty and refreshing, I like the structure of the ice not do dense not to soft and the taste not too sugary, in a nutshell it was the perfect match. I recommend it especially on a hot day and as we were lucky to be served by Matt who knows more about mountain running than I will ever read, it should be a mandatory stop for any runner (I pretend to be one). Enjoy!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Slower than molasses! These guys need someone to strike the whip, ridiculously long lines for no reason other than putsy workers.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Good custard and great service for a nice cold creamy treat on a hot day. One orders at a window in what feels like an old time custard shop where everything is made from scratch. I had the think mint avalanche and it was delicious.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The custard was really, really good and the owner served us himself. We had four different kinds from the vanilla to the strawberry, the mogel-chocolate/almond/marshmellow and one with butterscotch. Such a nice treat.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

The custard was amazing - we tried the Thin Mint Avalanche with chocolate custard, strawberry shake, and the avalanche with marshmallow creme - all was delicious! The teenage boy and father who were running the stand were very friendly and provided great customer service!!