“Fabulous Oils and Seasonings”
Review of The Olive Tap

The Olive Tap
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 27 December 2016

I've been to a lot of Oil retail stores and what made this on different for me is they have more than just oil. They have seasoning and quite a number of seasoned salts and you can taste everything. This is so important.

Mallory M, Public Relations Manager at The Olive Tap, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It means a lot to us!

Reviewed 26 December 2016

This places has a wonderful assortment of flavored olive oils and vinegars to suit many palettes. You have the opportunity to taste them before buying and many are accompanied by recipes showing you how to use them. The staff is also quite knowledgeable, if you are unsure what to get.

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! It means a lot to us!

Reviewed 14 October 2016

When in Manitou Springs I took my 7 and 10 yo with me and they had a blast. They enjoyed tasting all the balsamic vinegar and olive oils. The variety is amazing and we also picked up some dipping seasoning. This is a must see when visiting. The staff is friendly and they are kid friendly as well.

Mallory M, Public Relations Manager at The Olive Tap, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it!

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Bought some strawberry balsamic vinegar and can't wait to put it on a salad. Great service also. To me this is a much better souvenir to take home, than something you will never use.

1  Thank Jessica W
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

These were the best oils I have ever tasted! I would have loaded up if we weren't RV traveling! Super friendly people too! Can't wait for sweet potatoes roasted in herbs d provance oil... Tasting everything just makes you want to go home & cook up a storm! Prices were very reasonable too!

1  Thank tammyj317