“Great Cucumber Melon Olive Oil - Love it on Salads”
Review of The Olive Tap

The Olive Tap
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 27, 2017

This is a must stop in Manitou. You can sample many Olive Oils, I bet there are 30 of them and some vinegars. There are so many to try, the hardest part is choosing just one or two.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

And here I thought I knew my olive oils! I mean, I know a little, but this place knows more and thank goodness I popped in ... I loved the sampling (although I have to disagree with your stance on bread dipping, but will not hold this against anyone) and appreciated all of my questions answered. Walked away happy with the knowledge you might have the best sesame oil I have ever had - and now a jar is in my kitchen. And just knowing your walnut oil exists - is enough to get me to return. My out-of-town guest loved this place, too. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Rhonda B
Reviewed March 18, 2017

Every time we go to Manitou Springs we visit this store. Great tasting of oils and vinegars. We came out of ther with several bottles, yum!

Mallory M, Public Relations Manager at The Olive Tap, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It really means a lot to small businesses like ours to have customer support.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

The Olive Tap has an excellent selection of olive oils and balsamic vinegar to choose from. The store has small paper cups at each container so you can test taste before you buy - a great idea. Try all of them or just try a few, it's OK with them. We always enjoy going to Manitou Springs for the day and stopping in to buy some olive oil or balsamic. I highly recommend this shop.

Mallory M, Public Relations Manager at The Olive Tap, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Reviewed December 27, 2016

I've been to a lot of Oil retail stores and what made this on different for me is they have more than just oil. They have seasoning and quite a number of seasoned salts and you can taste everything. This is so important.

Mallory M, Public Relations Manager at The Olive Tap, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It means a lot to us!