“Nice Olive Oil Destination”
Review of The Olive Tap

The Olive Tap
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed November 24, 2017

Just bought a bottle of Olive Oil from the Olive Tap, but the personnel were very helpful. The gentleman working that evening gave us a good restaurant recommendation.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

If you're looking for really good olive oil, this is the place to find it. We make special trips to Manitou just for olive oil. The one I buy most is Tuscan Herb which is excellent in both taste and quality. I use it in many dishes. But I've bought others also and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

how much fun tasting all the MANY samples! Good prices for wonderful Olive oil. Well worth a visit. other herbs and spices too.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

This is a must stop in Manitou. You can sample many Olive Oils, I bet there are 30 of them and some vinegars. There are so many to try, the hardest part is choosing just one or two.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

And here I thought I knew my olive oils! I mean, I know a little, but this place knows more and thank goodness I popped in ... I loved the sampling (although I have to disagree with your stance on bread dipping, but will not hold this against anyone) and appreciated all of my questions answered. Walked away happy with the knowledge you might have the best sesame oil I have ever had - and now a jar is in my kitchen. And just knowing your walnut oil exists - is enough to get me to return. My out-of-town guest loved this place, too. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Rhonda B