“Fun place for good food and beer selection”

Manitou Brewing Company
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed MBC on a perfect late summer/early fall mid-week evening. The crowd was gone and the place was relaxed. Great selection of beer, good service from Scott, excellent rosemary fries! No complaints at all. It will be fun to see how the expansion turns out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I walked to Manitou Brewing from The Cliff House for dinner. Everyone was super nice and they have a great selection of bar food, but not just any bar food. It's fantastic! My husband had wings and I got the Incline Burger minus jalapeños. They are both great choices! One of the best burgers I've ever had anywhere! Good selection of beer and spirits. No mixed drinks if that's what your into though. Just on the rocks or with coke product. If you visit Manitou Springs definitely give them a try unless you just don't like good food!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stopped by Manitou Brewing company for an afternoon drink and to watch some football. The beer queso nachos were excellent and the guacamole was also very good as well as the pretzel bites with queso. My husband enjoyed the pork tacos. They have a nice selection of beers but if you are a wine lover this probably isn't your place.

The servers were wonderful and if you can sit out side on summer day it is a bonus!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

My wife and I spent two night in Manitou Springs and each night we ate here. Their beer is really good with also others to choose from. They also serve local alcohol and wine from other states. Each night they have happy hour with tacos one night and wings another. Both foods were scrumptious. Gets pretty crowded with locals.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The food was great and the wine I had was really good. I'm not a beer drinker, but my husband is and he enjoyed one of the beers brewed there.

They have a great patio (it was too chilly the night we were there). The atmosphere inside is very relaxed and the servers were extremely friendly. It can be a little loud inside. It didn't bother us but, if you're looking for a quiet place, this isn't it!

We would definitely return when in the area.