“Really enjoyable Turkish coffee made while you chat, Great store of handmade hammered copper jewelry”
Review of Mavi

Mavi
Reviewed July 29, 2016

We stopped in to look at the earrings, and there's a lot to look at. Each one seemed prettier than the next. They also make Turkish coffee, while you wait, allowing time to chat the the staff. Wonderful jewelry, great coffee. Unfortunately, trip advisor doesn't have a category for retail with coffee

Reviewed July 21, 2016

My friend and I had a Turkish meal in this restaurant. Very friendly. We had doner which is thinly sliced meat and salad. Other items are available. We enjoyed our meal very much. Very informal, in a tent! Next to its store of items e.g. lamps from Turkey.
It didn't bother us at all that no one seemed to speak English. Lots of smiles and kindness were present.

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Anyone who has been to Germany or Turkey knows how unique and delicious a Doner kebab is. This place has the real deal. Whether you get the sandwich or the full platter the portions are generous amd the food is delicious. Plenty of seating as well. Very good price!

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

Having lived in Istanbul this Manitou Springs retail store and restaurant caught our attention while visiting Main Street. We were not disappointed and would highly recommend this business for quality goods, delicious food and wonderful caring owners.

The doner food and baklava was absolutely the best! The baklava was the best that I have had away from my "second home" of Turkey. Cok Guzel!!!!

Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

I was so excited to try this place since it is so rare to find restaurants that have authentic Turkish dishes here in CO. Well, I think my expectations were a little too high. When my husband and I went, there were only two dishes available: the Doner Kebab (looks like a burger) and the same thing but the wrap version. We weren't offer anything like the dish showed in the picture above (with the meat on a stick). We ended up ordering the wrap and when the food arrived, the ingredients were quite fresh but there was something really spicy in it, I don't know if it was the sauce, but I would've preferred that I was told about the spicy thing before ordering since I can't tolerate spicy food and had to throw away my wrap after having three bites.
As for the drinks, there's only the usual sodas and sparkling water or bottled water, which you have to get it yourself from a big cooler they have standing outside the food-truck.
The service was good, I believe it was the owner who was serving us the whole time.
I would go back only if they were to expand their menu. I know it's a food-truck but there are many food-trucks here that offer a wide variety of dishes on the menu.