“Good food, prompt service”
Review of Creekside

Creekside
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We had limited time for lunch, but we got in and out efficiently, and enjoyed the food along the way. Not amazing, but good, with a nice setting, especially outdoors, next to Fountain Creek. The lemonade was a treat, as it's made from Manitou's famous mineral water.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We had a delightful server by the name of Sally. She was very efficient and made it happen. I had the ribeye dinner and it was super. My wife had the burger and liked it along with the really good fries. This restaurant has outdoor patio seating right next to the stream.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We stopped in for an early dinner while wandering around Manitou Springs and trying to kill some time before going to the Melodrama up the hill. The menu is mostly burgers, sandwiches, salads and some bigger entrees. I had the BLT sandwich with the sidewinder fries, which are delicious. The sandwich was large, with a LOT of crispy bacon. I was stuffed by the time I finished it. Our service was great and our waitress was very friendly. This was actually the second time we have eaten here and we have never had trouble with the service. Great food and not too expensive.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We sat outside which was nice! Sarah our waitress was very friendly and attentive! The food was good. I got the ribeye steak and it was flavored to perfection! My husband got the ribeye sandwich and he said it was also good. I would definitely stop here again if we are ever in the area.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Went in on a weekday for lunch. Not too busy (inside or out) but it took some time for our waitress to come to our table. When she did, she said she was busy but would be back "shortly". Waited another 5-8 minutes when she returned. Wanted a sandwich and an order of (what sounded like) homemade onion rings. Waitress explains they don't have enough onions for an order... just enough onions left in the kitchen to put on sandwiches. (What??!) She said their delivery truck hadn't come yet. After some more wait time, our order arrived. Husbands curled French fries were a very generous portion. Hamburger he had was "just okay" he said. My turkey sandwich was very good.
While the staff had a chit-chat session at the bar, we waited an excessive amount of time for our waitress to return to our table to ask for our check. Another long wait and she returned with it.
Expensive lunch with slow service.
Not much else to "write home about"......