“Comfy, clean, helpful and friendly!”
Review of White River Inn

White River Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Meeker
Ft. Collins, CO
“Comfy, clean, helpful and friendly!”
Reviewed 2 April 2008

I stay at the White River Inn whenever I can, visiting a local store for business reasons. This time, I arranged a stay a week before, and at the last minute called them from Rifle, CO, an hour away, to see if I could check in one night early. LD made a couple calls, promptly called me back and offered me a larger room at a slightly higher rate (still a bargain at $75 a night). I checked in, and to my surprise, he gave me a large double bed room for the small room price of $65. I was thrilled. The small rooms at White River Inn are very small, but cozy. The heaters work well, even in the coldest winter weather, the beds are new and comfy. In the small rooms, the showers are standing only, but the hot water is consistent and plentiful. The larger rooms have a tub style bath and very comfortable, clean amenities. I always sleep well on their new(er) mattresses. This place is great, and I'll stay there again every chance I get. Highly recommended by me, a regular business traveller to Meeker, CO.

• Liked — the cozy, clean rooms
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Edgetheow

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)

Been to White River Inn? Share your experiences!