Rio Grande Motel
US$111
US$108
US$110
Monte Villa Inn(Monte Vista)
US$65
US$106
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$174
US$143
US$164
US$110
US$115
Travelocity
US$89
All reviewsthemed roomsroom was cleanfridge and microwaveone nightdefinitely stay here againdeskchannelsantlerslodgingcolorado
Reviewed June 13, 2017

Easy to find. Parking is good. Quiet room. Very reasonably priced. The inside will surprise you, because it looks like nothing out of the ordinary from the outside. Well appointed room with kitchenette. Reservations were a snap. All I did was give a lady my name and I told her when I would be there. Done. Handshake deal over the phone. How neighborly is that? Great little town.

Room Tip: All first floor and you park in front of your room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

We like to support family owned motels whenever possible. The hunting themes of the rooms are quite unique; antlers are the fruit of the owner's hunting expeditions . Bed was comfy, room was quiet but dark. Hot water in the shower was a little iffy but adequate. Seemed clean enough. Staff was friendly & helpful.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed April 24, 2017

We were pleasantly surprised at the décor of our room and its size and cleanliness. Although on the main street, the room was quiet. The motel does not serve breakfast and you must walk a short distance to find it (at the DQ) but there was a coffee maker and refrig in the room. Electrical outlets in the room were limited and difficult to access.
The desk in the room was covered with so many items that it was unusable as a desk.
This will be our first choice for accommodations when we return to the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a wildlife room if you enjoy nature,
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

You cannot judge a book by its cover. No words have been spoken more true when it comes to this nice little motel. Very clean, very convenient and an all-around nice place to stay. Wife approved. Staff was very helpful. We went to the wetlands to view the sandhill crane's and very close to the site we were going to. I highly recommend it and I have been on the road for over 30 years.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2017

This motel is a very old motel. It was clean and quiet but I would not return. It needs a huge remodel for me to return. I would stay at another motel if I had to return to Monte Vista. The owners were very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family