“Lovely dinner and cocktails”
Review of Bistro on 2nd

Bistro on 2nd
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro on 2nd is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 65 Restaurants in Monument
Price range: US$12 - US$50
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Decided to try this for our 23rd anniversary. We started with cocktails made from ingredients from a local distillery (which will go go to next week!) and they were WONDERFUL! They also brought us a bottle of champagne which was so sweet.
The crab cakes were yummy, but I especially enjoyed the green chili "tarter" sauce that came with them. Both of the entrees were good and the peanut butter cheese cake was just amazing!

I would not bring my 5 yo here, but I would bring my teen daughters for a special meal as this place is a bit more than we would normally want to pay. Our drinks were 10 each, app was 11 and meals were 18 plus.

We will certainly go back! AND our server was excellent!

1  Thank Alison F

Reviewed June 24, 2017

Delicious food, exceptional service and a romantic atmosphere on the patio - what a great place to grab a late dinner! Even though they were closing, nobody rushed us to leave. "Take your time, enjoy the wine and the fire!" These are the reasons we keep coming back to Rick's Bistro on 2nd.

1  Thank EnjoysGoodFood57
Reviewed June 23, 2017

So, so good! Buffalo pizza? Oh yeah! Amazing salads, stuffed portabello, steaks, fish, chicken - all gourmet treats, served with style and verve. The owner is right in the middle of it, not only as a creative, talented chef, but with humor and fun. A wonderful experience, and a great venue.

1  Thank ColoradoCshel
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Decided not to visit due to poor reviews. Would like to try but did not feel like taking a chance this time.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

My husband and I stopped in to Bistro on 2nd yesterday for lunch, and what a great experience! My husband had the bison burger with blue cheese and bacon, delicious! I had the chicken piccata, which was absolutely the best I have ever eaten. Both entrees were served with a refreshing cucumber salad, perfect for the sunny day out on the patio. We will definitely eat here again, as we are building a house in Monument.

1  Thank SheilaB2013