“Great hand made sushi, great quality and a touch of imagination with different rolls”
Review of I-Fish

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
I-Fish
Ranked #24 of 65 Restaurants in Monument
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Place to go for fresh, quality sushi. Unlike so many all you can eat the portions are perfect. I have seen the fresh cut salmon being prepared.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Had a great dinner, my husband had the sushi, I had a green curry, with rice, it was amazing! good service., check and see if they have 'all you can eat, Sushi, yes I think they do, now. clean, food presented really well, all around, it was really great, swing byek check it out!

Reviewed August 17, 2016

This place is always pretty empty and seems a little dirty and dingy. We typically get the rolls and avoid the sushi and sashimi. We only went a couple times and won't be back. The straw that broke the camel's back was the last time when we ordered plum wine - apparently they were out and and had to run to the nearest liquor store to get it. That took a little while, and when they returned the wine was room temperature (of course). We watched them try to cool it, but to no avail. There are other choices - that's why we now go elsewhere.

Reviewed August 17, 2016

I had not visited this place in quite some time and the ownership changed. As did the entire menu as they are not a Japanese style restaurant.

I ordered the sashimi, a specialty roll and two soups for carry-out. Wow, tasty. Delicious. Very, very good. I'm sorry I did not visit them sooner, now I will visit them more often.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

After taking a handful of steps into the restaurant, my first impression was to turn and go somewhere else. The place appeared clean and staff were friendly yet it failed to invite me in. Little things like the beer cooler in the dinning area made me want to call Gordon Ramsey. It was that some of the most basic things were ignored.

Service was let say relaxed. Some would call it slow but that would be rude. We ordered a fair amount of sushi yet the waitress failed to inform us of the "all you can eat" lunch special. After finishing my first beer I was unable to find the waitress and had to wait almost 15 minutes to order another. I would have grabbed the beer from the cooler myself, but I didn't have an opener.

The Sushi was ok but I-Fish needs to better control freshness. The number one rule of Sushi is fresh seafood and getting control on this would significantly improve the experience. Price is about average but the portions are a little on the large side. Placing it at decent value for money.

I always try to give a restaurants a second chance and have discovered some gems that on my first visit were just having a bad night. I will go back hoping things improved but I'm not in a hurry.