“180 turn around!”
Review of Hacienda El Patron

Hacienda El Patron
Ranked #6 of 13 Restaurants in New Castle
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I visited a couple of times when they first opened. The atmosphere is beautiful but the food was not quite there yet. I decided to give it another shot. I was passing through town and was hungry. Even though they were closing they still seated me since I was by myself. I ordered what the server described as their everything burrito. Chicken shrimp and steak. It was absolutely fantastic. I recommend to anyone that has been before and wasn't impressed to give it another go. I was impressed with the service and the margaritas. I will be returning again!

Reviewed 10 June 2016

This place has changed their name but I'm pretty sure it's the same people running it. The food was good when we have been there before but now it's EXCELLENT! My husband had the Langostinos Grande and he literally had two meals from it, a lot of food! The service was a little slow, not exactly sure what the problem was, but we will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Walking through the front door, you feel like you are entering a quaint restaurant in Mexico City! The decor was beautiful, with great care taken with details. The center fountain and painted chairs were tastefully colorful. Our ceveche was delicious and and guac was yummy, served in a fresh fried tortilla shaped into a serving bowl. The waiters were very professional and attended to our every need/want quickly. Vegan friendly and delicious!!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We have visited this place many times and always enjoy it. Favorites are the queso fundido, enchiladas and margs! Love the outdoor seating and the indoor atmosphere is nice also!

1  Thank COnative23
Reviewed 27 October 2015

On the first visit I was sorely disappointed with the food. The salsa served with chips is terrible. My date had shrimp diablo (or some version of that). The shrimp were overcooked. My dinner of chicken burrito was funky tasty. I thought it might be the Oxacan way. On the second trip, it was only slightly better, but the service was very poor. The poor waitress had no training. I actually felt bad for her. She didn't even know how to ask what we wanted to drink. I will not go back for a third visit.