All reviews tent camping clean restrooms creekside cafe tent areas fire ring rv sites deluxe cabin hot tub offer breakfast shower facilities national forest biscuits and gravy road trip place to stay every morning the river laundry
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Right in the middle of Telluride, Black Canyon, and Million Dollar Highway (1 hour or less). 5 miles north of Ouray with shade trees, decent size lots, entertainment and food often available, clean restrooms/showers, and extremely nice staff! Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GoBucks2002
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

My family and I discovered Ouray for Memorial Day weekend. My husband and our 5 and 8 year old spent 2 nights at this KOA. I was a little nervous, some of the KOAs I've seen in the past have not been kept up with or the location is not ideal. This KOA is supremely taken care of. You can see the pride tge owners have. There is always someone working on something to make it better or nicer. The bathrooms and showers were nice and clean. There is a little park for the kids. The staff is super friendly. We fell in love with Ouray, and this KOA helped us decide to make the trip our new Memorial Day tradition.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed May 31, 2017

A lot of little things made for a good stay! Price is good, for the services. The Hot Tub is a big plus! They have laundry on site, Pool table, Hot showers, clean restrooms, & when in season~ June on.. they have a café open. I thought as a nice gesture, they had the store open as late as 10 p.m. Free WIFI.

Room Tip: Call for rates. I asked if there was a spot by the river, they also have water/electric tent sites. must ask for them.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in KOA for 4 nights and loved it. It started with out last minute reservation ( I called 30 minutes prior to closing asking for availability!) . Customer service was amazing from first phone call till check out. All employees were extremely friendly and seemed to genuinely enjoy their job! The entire camp ground was clean and very well kept. Definitely will stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kgbgrl
Reviewed February 13, 2017

We stayed here in July 2016 for 2 nights of camping. They have showers, and bathrooms, we tented. The campground is nice and big to walk around. It is only a few miles (2) out from Ouray, it is a beautiful location. Most people staying there had Jeeps and were staying there to ride all of the off road trails, which there are a ton! We had a Jeep but did not realize this, we went hiking and to the Ouray Hot Springs instead while we were there. It was a great area, we will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple