All reviewstent campingclean restroomscreekside cafetent areasfire ringrv sitesdeluxe cabinhot tuboffer breakfastshower facilitiesnational forestbiscuits and gravyroad tripplace to stayevery morningthe riverlaundry
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Stayed in the deluxe camping cabin on the creek. Secluded from the road, with its own fire ring, picnic table, patio, gas grill. Deluxe cabin had its own bathroom and kitchen sink,and television. The site has a hot tub, but we were too busy exploring Ouray to make our way there. Staff was extremely helpful and pleasant.

Room Tip: Most KOA deluxe cabins have their own bathrooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank notlost2014
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Right in the middle of Telluride, Black Canyon, and Million Dollar Highway (1 hour or less). 5 miles north of Ouray with shade trees, decent size lots, entertainment and food often available, clean restrooms/showers, and extremely nice staff! Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GoBucks2002
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

My family and I discovered Ouray for Memorial Day weekend. My husband and our 5 and 8 year old spent 2 nights at this KOA. I was a little nervous, some of the KOAs I've seen in the past have not been kept up with or the location is not ideal. This KOA is supremely taken care of. You can see the pride tge owners have. There is always someone working on something to make it better or nicer. The bathrooms and showers were nice and clean. There is a little park for the kids. The staff is super friendly. We fell in love with Ouray, and this KOA helped us decide to make the trip our new Memorial Day tradition.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed May 31, 2017

A lot of little things made for a good stay! Price is good, for the services. The Hot Tub is a big plus! They have laundry on site, Pool table, Hot showers, clean restrooms, & when in season~ June on.. they have a café open. I thought as a nice gesture, they had the store open as late as 10 p.m. Free WIFI.

Room Tip: Call for rates. I asked if there was a spot by the river, they also have water/electric tent sites. must ask for them.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in KOA for 4 nights and loved it. It started with out last minute reservation ( I called 30 minutes prior to closing asking for availability!) . Customer service was amazing from first phone call till check out. All employees were extremely friendly and seemed to genuinely enjoy their job! The entire camp ground was clean and very well kept. Definitely will stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple