All reviews wine and cheese ping pong turnovers homemade cinnamon rolls the owner the main street water cooler town motel corn hole very nice continental breakfast offer wine room was clean every afternoon nice bathroom perfect mountain beautiful view of the mountains cute hotel
Reviewed October 10, 2017

We enjoyed our week stay at the Ouray Inn. The room was small but very comfortable and the staff and owners were great. The breakfast they serve is great, especially the homemade cinnamon rolls, muffins and turnovers.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

We booked online and received a very friendly greeting at check in.

Very neat and cosy room where you can park right outside the door - extra handy for unloading the car.

Room had small fridge, microwave and coffeemaker and a very efficient heat-pump heater.

Super comfortable bed with lots of pillows, although I had difficulty sleeping due to the high altitude.

Very nice bathroom with own wall heater, good lighting, fluffy white towels and very good shower. We had a delightful view of the mountains through the tiny bathroom window. My only complaints about the bathroom was the single-ply toilet paper (a false economy?!?) and the bath mat. I would have preferred a towelling bath mat rather than the rubber backed mat used by previous guests.

Good TV reception but very poor internet reception due to the town being surrounded by very high mountains.

An enjoyable stay but I found the high altitude a problem.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2017

This is a quiet, lovely little hotel style inn personally tended to by Kim and Woody, the owners. They show every guest to their room, how to use the heat/AC/TV, etc. Comfortable beds, clean room and a GREAT hot breakfast with home made blueberry muffins and cinnamon rolls and an egg dish that changes daily I'd never had baked eggs before (baked in a muffin tin).

Room tip: After a tiring day in the mountains, the owner recommended a local restaurant with a full menu who would delivery to our room.
Reviewed October 3, 2017

The Ouray Inn was a pleasent and wonderful find. The hotel I normally stay at was booked so I ended up at the Ouray Inn and now I think I have a new preferred hotel in Ouray. The owner, Kim was so hospitable and made sure me and my photography tour were well taken care of. We usually left before the free breakfast and so she took the extra step to make sure that we had a breakfast to go in our refrigerators the evening before. The last day we got back just after breakfast was served and she was kind enough to accommodate our group getting out the breakfast sandwiches again.

The facility was clean and had very comfortable rooms and we always came back to a freshly made bed and clean towels. We had a two room queen and the beds were very comfortable. Rooms have free Wi-Fi, a mini-fridge and a microwave which is a nice bonus. I highly recommend this place. Hopefully it doesn't get to overbooked so I can continue to stay here. Will definitely be back and will bring my tour groups with me.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LRickL
Reviewed October 3, 2017

We hadn't planned a stay in Ouray but happy we did and just stumbled upon this nice motel. Lucky for us there was one room left when we inquired. Kim was very personable and showed us to our room, explained how the heat operated "we did not use", how the bedside lamps worked along with the remotes for the television which we also did not use. Nice surprise to have wine and cheese in the lobby or sit outside on the nice deck or area central to the motel. The motel was clean, well kept and centrally located to downtown Ouray for a modest price. Nice stay and would stay again.

Room tip: Service is great. Kitchenette in the room we had. location was perfect for our stay and quiet