“Good Asian Food”
Review of Ajia

Ajia
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Nice atmosphere, helpful staff, and pretty good Thai/Chinese food.

Date of visit: March 2012
1  Thank AAV8OR

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Try the fish - take a sweater if you want to sit outside in the evenings.

Date of visit: February 2012
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Very nice restaurant and I could see how it would be a romantic dining experience. By myself on this trip, I am glad I tried it out. Wonderful soup and the Japanese curry was very good, but next time I will try something with more spice.

Date of visit: January 2012
2  Thank smccaslin
Reviewed January 14, 2012

We ate at Ajia for lunch and dinner on different days. All four of our dishes were typical Chinese fare and were very good. The interior is upscale and the service is excellent. We definitely recommend eating here!

Date of visit: January 2012
1  Thank Linda4321
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We ate here one night on a ski trip in Dec 2011. Service and food were great. Definitely recommend eating here.

2  Thank adventurer402