“Lunch at Ajia ”
Review of Ajia

Ajia
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Our fourth meal at Ajia. Always good food! The moo shoo pork or chicken is excellent. My wife loves their curry chicken .

Atmosphere is lacking, but you don’t go here for atmosphere. Super nice people own the place.

Reviewed January 19, 2018

Food is great. The best Chicken Pad Thai in town. Great atmosphere and good service and very friendly people.. .

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

I'm local, and Ajia is my go to for a fast dinner. It's not spectacular, but reliable, fast & hot. 2 entrees can feed three people. I typically order the Gen. Tso chicken, plus the egg rolls are great too. As good as the uptown competition without the drive. Quick turnover, I live two blocks away and never wait for a phoned in order. It's always right too. I've never dined in FWIW.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Not really Chinese, not really Japanese, not really Thai, gives Ajia the opportunity of serving vaguely Asian food. The service is prompt and efficient and the place is pleasant but the food is no all that inspired.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

We always stop here when we are staying in Pagosa.

The egg rolls and crispy sesame chicken are delicious.

Don't let the other "reviews" on here sway you away.